Sharp and to the point
The humble side-scrolling brawler was once a huge draw in the gaming industry, with titles like Double Dragon, Final Fight and Streets of Rage providing players with gratifying and visceral combat (usually with a friend in tow) across a wide range of stages and settings. When the arcades began to lose their importance in the...
One common issue with many Switch games — especially games ported from other platforms — is uncomfortably small on-screen text. Whether it's dialogue in a box, menu text, or the User Interface (UI), it can often be difficult to read on Nintendo's handheld hybrid console. It's not something that blights ported games...
About The Game
Defend the North
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by the old arcade classics! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.