Waka waka eh eh
The crusade to make all of gaming's tentpole titles into battle royales continues and following Tetris and Super Mario Bros., what classic game is more iconic than PAC-MAN? Perhaps we should have seen this one coming. What makes the "99" series ingenious is it takes the foundation of games that have proven their timelessness over...
PAC-MAN 99 Guides
No strangers allowed
While the majority of your playtime with PAC-MAN 99 will likely be spent playing against strangers online, you can actually set up a private game that's invite-only. This will let you play with just your friends, your streaming community, or whoever you like, which certainly provides a nice change of pace. Wanna get in on the...
Get themes based on Galaga, Dig Dug and more
Right from the word go, PAC-MAN 99 features plenty of custom themes designed to personalise your experience. If you're seeing other people's winning screens and wondering how they've got cool backgrounds and the like, this is the guide for you. At the time of writing, there are 29 options available –...
PAC-MAN 99 offers up a fun and interesting twist on the series' usual gameplay, and you can tailor the game to suit your needs thanks to a neat customisation feature. If you're struggling to toggle between all those pesky Power-Up and Targeting modes, or if you'd rather control Pac-Man using the control stick
Power to the Pac-Man
PAC-MAN 99 is the latest battle royale game to hit the Switch eShop as a nice little bonus for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers, but figuring out the best way to win isn't an easy task. If you've already jumped into a few games and feel like you've mastered the basics, you'll want to start making use of PAC-MAN 99's power-up...
And how to manually select opponents
With PAC-MAN 99 now available on Switch, it's time to put all of our Tetris 99 skills and experience to good use once again. Just like Tetris 99, Nintendo Switch Online's other battle royale freebie, PAC-MAN 99 comes with several in-game targeting options that aren't explained to the player. In this guide, we'll...
Here's how to win at PAC-MAN 99
With Super Mario Bros. 35 banished from the Nintendo Switch eShop, a new battle royale contender has arrived to dominate our free time and make us shout angry words at the TV. Yes, PAC-MAN 99 is now available on Switch at no additional cost to Nintendo Switch Online subscribers! As with Mario's battle royale debut...
Every retro DLC skin available - vote for your favourite!
PAC-MAN 99 is the latest battle royale game on the block, and it's exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online subscribers. Following in the footsteps of Tetris 99 (and the departed Super Mario Bros. 35), this competitive online game takes a classic video game franchise and injects some modern 1v100...
About The Game
>It's an all-new flavor of PAC-MAN! Test your chomping chops in a 99-player Pac-Royale!
It's an all-new flavor of PAC-MAN! Test your chomping chops in a 99-player Pac-Royale!
A 99-player online PAC-MAN battle royale!
- 40 years after the classic Pac-phenomenon rocked the gaming world, PAC-MAN is back in a new 99-man battle royale. Get back in the maze and chase down the iconic ghosts. Who will be the last PAC-MAN standing?
Switch between eight different strategies and send Jammer Pac-Man to get in your opponents' way!
- Eat a Power Pellets to turn the ghosts blue and make them vulnerable. Eat them to send Jammer Pac-Man to your opponents! The more ghosts you eat, the more Jammers you'll send!
- Eat a Ghost Train for a huge comeback!
- Gain the upper hand by switching between eight different preset strategies: speed up, send extra Jammers, and more. Switching at just the right moment could give you an edge over your rivals!
Make the game look like your favorite NAMCO classics!
- You can purchase downloadable custom themes based on Xevious, GALAGA, Dig Dug, and more to change the look of the game.
- There are twenty different classic themes in all! Plus, they do more than change the graphics! Check out the sounds too!
- Which classic NAMCO title is the one for you?