- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 15th Jun 2020 (US/Canada), $19.99
- 15th Jun 2020 (UK/EU/AU), £17.99
You can't see me, the time is now
We're tempted to give Invisible, Inc. an instant 10/10 for its pun-tastic title. That is truly good stuff. Unfortunately "giving ten out of ten for liking the name of a game" is on the secret journalists' charter of Things You Don't Do Ever, so we have to measure our praise. Thankfully, not much measuring will be...
Invisible, Inc. Nintendo Switch Edition Guides
For all the gun-blazing, whip-cracking, all-out action and mayhem there is to enjoy in video games, sometimes a change of pace is needed. All that one-note violence can get boring, no? Why not eliminate that patrolling guard or spittle-covered demon in a more sophisticated manner; something more understated than a rocket launcher to the face?...
About The Game
Tactical Espionage. Take control of Invisible's agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous corporations. Stealth, precision, and teamwork are essential in high-stakes, high-profit missions, where every move may cost an agent their life.
- Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 8 agent variants, and 10 starting programs to crack corporate security.
- Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
- Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
- Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options, each player can play the way they prefer.
- Includes the Contingency Plan DLC, which is an expansion that extends the campaign time and adds new rewards, agents, programs and danger to the base game of Invisible Inc.