- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, RPG
- Release Date
- 1st Jun 2023, $79.99
- 1st Jun 2023, £71.99
- Etrian Odyssey
- Official Site
Sorry, no review of Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection yet.
About The Game
>Create endless adventure with the Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection!
Explore the rich beginnings of this RPG franchise with remasters of three timeless adventures that inspire players to go on a journey of discovery, mapping deep dungeons, and building customized parties for exploring and engaging in tactical combat. Play as the leader of a guild of adventurers, searching for rare treasures and secrets within the depths of a vast, sprawling labyrinth. Traverse and draw a map of the environment while encountering enemies large and small in turn-based combat, then return to town to rest, sell materials for better equipment, and manage your party, selecting from a collection of heroes to build the right team for the job.
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection Features:
- Survive a vast, labyrinthian forest on the edge of a peaceful village in Etrian Odyssey HD, journey to a floating castle in the sky in Etrian Odyssey II HD, and be transported to an oceanic paradise and rumors of a drowned city in Etrian Odyssey III HD.
- Touch screen mapping functionality for the Nintendo Switch™: Plot your progress through the labyrinth, drawing walls and placing icons to note special events and resources
- Newly remastered graphics, remastered soundtrack and quality of life improvements including difficulty selection and save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, quest log and skill tree
- Maximize your adventuring by optimizing your party, choose the character classes that work for your playstyle
Day 1 buy, no looking back!
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...