- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Simulation, Strategy
- Release Date
- 24th Oct 2019, $9.99
- 24th Oct 2019, £8.99
Review Anthill - Image & Form's Pre-Steamworld Strategy Epic Gets A Second Chance On Switch
Swarming good fun
Before finding success with the Steamworld series, Image & Form launched a little game called Anthill on mobile devices. You might not have even heard of it before now, but the studio claims it to be one of their finest games, without which they wouldn’t have had the courage to move onto the Steamworld series. They’re...
About The Game
Join the ranks of Anthill, a gorgeous strategy game from Image & Form - the studio behind the SteamWorld series!
By drawing pheromone trails, you direct your ground forces to different destinations, working with streams of units rather than individual ants. Much like a tower defense game, your mission is to protect the hill as wave upon wave of enemy bugs are thrown at you.
The Nintendo Switch version is absolutely packed! It comes with the top-rated base game, all previously released DLC updates, a brand new soundtrack and is 100% dedicated to handheld play to boot - perfect for Nintendo Switch Lite!
- Eat what you kill: Slay a bug with your soldiers, then direct your workers to bring back the carcass for dinner. Yum!
- Surgical strikes: Direct bomber ants to perform air raids through hordes of bugs. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Upgrades: Turn your bombers into carpet bombers, inspire courage in your workers, and make your soldiers more brutal. Boo-ya!
- Dedicated to handheld play: The intuitive touch controls are perfect for the Nintendo Switch screen.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...