- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, Arcade, Puzzle, Sports
- Release Date
- 14th Oct 2021, $19.99
- 14th Oct 2021, £15.49
- Official Site
Mini Review A Little Golf Journey - A Relaxing If Repetitive Round
Just over par
Golf games tend to come in a variety of flavours. You’ve got the realistic sim games such as PGA Tour 2K21, the more arcade focused romps like Mario Golf: Super Rush, and abstract, minimal titles like Golf Club: Wasteland.
About The Game
>Unlock secrets, discover treasure and take on challenges. Your golfing journey awaits.
Join us on A Little Golf Journey.
Embark on your adventure and bring colour back to the world as you complete golfing challenges across multiple destinations. With over 100 holes split across 10 stunning courses, you’ll be able to unlock secrets and discover mysteries along the way.
Who knows what awaits you on your journey.
Discoveries that go beyond.
Begin your golfing journey and discover a friendship that takes you across serene locations, all the way to the moon.
No Caddie required.
Just you, the ball and the soothing zen soundtrack as your companion. Play a quick round or stay for a while and immerse yourself in beautiful destinations.
Looking for a par-ticular challenge?
A Little Golf Journey has an abundance of secrets - and collectables - waiting to be unlocked, but hold on to your golf clubs, you’ll need to complete some challenges along the way.
• Explore the expansive world map with over 100 holes, set in 10 stunning destinations.
• Bring colour back to the world by completing challenges.
• Discover secret holes, off-path mysteries and collectables.
• Original soundtrack.
• Simple, approachable controls - Aim, pull and release to shoot the ball and find the best route to the next hole. Easy to learn, but hard to put(t) down.
Prepare to Tee-off for your next adventure!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...