- Number of Players
- Board Game, Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy
- Release Date
- 20th Aug 2019, $39.99
- 20th Aug 2019, £39.99
Review Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist: Link Evolution - A Decent Card Battler For Your Switch
Heart of the cards
Once upon a time, there wasn’t a single card-based game on Nintendo Switch, but now we have loads. We have the post-toys-to-life Lightseekers, the challenging warfare of Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Champions and the all-out silliness of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission – and there’s even The Lord o
About The Game
Build your Deck from over 9,000 cards and take on the most iconic Duelists from the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe. Relive the stories from the original animated Yu-Gi-Oh! series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and challenge the newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS!
- The Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME arrives for the first time on Nintendo Switch, enabling players to play the card game on the go
- Build and customize your Deck from over 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game, and challenge other Duelists with local wireless play or Nintendo Switch Online
- New Link Monster cards, not only changing the way how seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Faithful to the TV show, relive moments and Duels from every version of the animated series
- New Duelists can learn the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME with the beginner’s tutorial
- Take on the roles of the animated series villains with Reverse Duels
- Compete in Battle Pack Sealed Pack and Draft play!
- Includes all the downloadable content from the previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist.
I would love a review for this game! I know you guys have a bazillion games to review but it would make me extremely happy if this was one of them
ps- nintendolife is awesome, love the work you guys do <3
yup i checked it out!
I just bought Yu-Gi-Oh without the discount.
A must have for any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan. Great gameplay and massive amount of cards to choose from to build your own personal decks with.
Not a bad game. It is great for fans, but it doesn't take good advantage of the screen, and compared to other entries of the series like Eternal Duelist Soul, or Duel Links, it really lacks of energy and character. It almost feels bland and boring
Tap here to load 6 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...