- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 28th Aug 2020 (US/Canada), $39.99
- 28th Aug 2020 (UK/EU/AU)
Palindrome Interactive has hit upon a number of pretty clever ideas with Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars. This pleasingly hammy/gothic foray into the world of turn-based strategy streamlines and simplifies a lot of the busywork of similar titles and adds a nifty card game mechanic that enlivens proceedings as you maraud around its map and...
About The Game
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with unique card-game elements. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends – and hurl yourself into a compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
• Experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords.
• Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters.
• Vampiric powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre.
• Strategy & Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the Sandbox mode, and then put your skills to the test in the action-packed Skirmish mode. And the story-driven Campaign provides even more varied content.