- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 14th Jun 2010 (USA), 500 points
- 21st May 2010 (UK/EU), 500 points
Last year Nintendo took a stab at the handheld crosswords market with Nintendo Presents Crossword Collection, and it did a decent job, with plenty of variation and a decent interface drawing in gamers who like to dabble in the occasional crossword. If Crossword Collection was the tutorial, Telegraph Crosswords is the final boss; every...
About The Game
Play crossword puzzles from the Telegraph like you've never played them before!
With its handy interface and intuitive controls, this game transfigures the classic pen-and-paper experience.
- A whopping 500 puzzles from the Telegraph providing many hours of gameplay!
- Registration of best times in the Hall of Fame.
- Interactive hints prevent you from being stuck!
- Autosave as you go: you can stop and resume a puzzle at any time!