- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 8th Sep 2011, 500 points
- 3rd Jun 2011, 500 points
Cinemax has seen both highs and lows on DSiWare — its Rytmik games have proven to be excellent composition tools, but games like Snakenoid, a bizarre mix of Snake and Arkanoid have missed the mark. Puzzle Rocks is a puzzle game, but we're not quite sure it's really similar to anything else, except maybe Connect Four. It's one of very...
About The Game
A novel puzzle game that will thoroughly test your combining and planning abilities.
Match colors and shapes in this turn-based casual game.
Take your time to find the best strategy, improve your moves, and make as many matches as possible during a single turn to improve your score.
Question one: How to keep your brain active?
Answer: Play Puzzle Rocks! Stop the falling stones!
Question two: Do you have what it takes to get through 36 various levels?
Answer: We will see.
- 36 different levels in four chapters, combining 6 different shapes with 6 colors in a brain-teaser
- Match-3 style puzzle game on second screen
- Switch match-3 and shape-match minigame anytime
- Normal and time limit mode
- Combos with explosive lighting and sound effects
- Many hours of entertainment
- Record of best scores for each level
- Collect bronze, silver, and gold medal for each level