- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 8th Sep 2011, 500 points
- 3rd Jun 2011, 500 points
Cinemax has seen both highs and lows on DSiWare — its Rytmik games have proven to be excellent composition tools, but games like Snakenoid, a bizarre mix of Snake and Arkanoid have missed the mark. Puzzle Rocks is a puzzle game, but we're not quite sure it's really similar to anything else, except maybe Connect Four. It's one of very...
About The Game
A novel puzzle game that will thoroughly test your combining and planning abilities.
Match colors and shapes in this turn-based casual game.
Take your time to find the best strategy, improve your moves, and make as many matches as possible during a single turn to improve your score.
Question one: How to keep your brain active?
Answer: Play Puzzle Rocks! Stop the falling stones!
Question two: Do you have what it takes to get through 36 various levels?
Answer: We will see.
- 36 different levels in four chapters, combining 6 different shapes with 6 colors in a brain-teaser
- Match-3 style puzzle game on second screen
- Switch match-3 and shape-match minigame anytime
- Normal and time limit mode
- Combos with explosive lighting and sound effects
- Many hours of entertainment
- Record of best scores for each level
- Collect bronze, silver, and gold medal for each level
This looks confusing.
It's not complicated as it looks like. If you like puzzle games you should try.
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...