- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 12th Apr 2010, 500 points
- 26th Mar 2010, 500 points
- 22nd Dec 2010
Sample the sweet taste of crime
If you weren't interested in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars but still hanker for some big city crime drama, you might be drawn to Gameloft's latest DSiWare release, Gangstar 2: Kings of LA. Taking the GTA template to a download title and offering it all for 500 Points should be a pretty sweet deal, but once you've...
Mad shooting for the Wii, Gangs, cards, planes and brick-breaking for the DSi this week in North America
It's a catch-up week on the Wii in North America, though there's some fresh faces on the DSi to get everyone's attention. Also of note is the premier of the latest Big Name Game microgame for WarioWare D.I.Y created by Alex Neuse of Gaijin Games,...
This Hanabi Festival's final game, with some nice things on WiiWare and DSiWare as well.
As previously announced by Nintendo, the Hanabi Festival wasn't over just yet. This week brings us one last import game, and it's quite a highly anticipated one, at that. They could've just left it at that and called it a day, but they've also added a second,...
Move to the West Coast and immerse yourself in L.A. gang life with Gangstar 2: Kings of L.A. Complete 75 missions that combine the best of action and driving games.
- Explore L.A.'s famous neighbourhoods, like Hollywood, Beverly Hills, downtown and the harbour
- A unique feeling of freedom: drive anywhere in open environments and feel free to complete missions at your own pace
- Thrilling storyline with unexpected developments. Will you live the golden life or become just another thug?