A winning combination?
God bless the common burglar. Without his sticky-fingered ways, the humble safe may never have been invented to keep important things in and unimportant people out. Sadly it also gave rise to Safecracker, a crime against gaming that has stolen something more important than jewels or money: our time and attention. The story...
About The Game
You are hired by the wealthy family of a deceased eccentric billionaire to search for the last will of their late relative.
He has hidden the deed to his riches in one of the 35 safes scattered in his imposing mansion. The stakes are high and you will need your experience, wits, deductive and puzzle-solving skills to decipher all the clues discovered within this terrific adventure!
- A challenging puzzle adventure game with 35 unique safes to crack.
- Explore 40 lavish and intriguing rooms of an extravagant mansion created in beautiful detail.
- Non-linear approach to exploration and safecracking.
- 40 expendable designed rooms in a luxurious mansion.
- One of its kind game control with Nintendo's Stylus.
- From the developers of best-seller “Return to Mysterious Island”.
- One of its kind gamedesign for the Nintendo DS!
- Photorealistic graphic with a lot of details