Getting back to the land
With its giant inflatable tree, pastoral picket fences and fully-stocked stables of farm-animal plushies, Natsume's booth at this year's E3 represented a rustic respite from the show floor madness, and we happily headed down to the farm to check out its newest title: Harvest Moon: Skytree Village. This latest is Natsume's...
Sorry, no review of Harvest Moon: Skytree Village yet.
About The Game
Revive the Land, Save a Village!
Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was lush and green. However, the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually began to wane, and the land became parched and dry. It's up to you revive the seven Skytrees to bring life back to this desolate land!
With user-friendly tutorials, you will immediately be able to jump into the thick of things, customizing your farm by raising and lowering the land, creating rivers, ponds, and more. Upgraded tools will assist you shaping the land more efficiently, and afterwards you can kick back and relax in your boat to do a spot of fishing!
- Play as a boy or a girl, woo bachelors and bachelorettes, and start a family!
- Completely new cast of characters with a brand new art style!
- Terraform your land any way you like!
- Care for a brand new animal: the Poitou donkey!
- User-friendly tutorials and farming mechanics!
- Upgraded tools will help in shaping the land more efficiently!