Forums

Topic: The Switch Screenshot Thread

Posts 141 to 147 of 147

gcunit

@Hapless Thanks for sharing. If you've not played before, I would recommend playing with the Pro HUD setting, to maximise the screen real estate for screenshots, and to immerse yourself in the exploration without getting distracted by the minimap etc.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit

UpsideDownRowlet

I'm honestly quite surprised this thread hasn't seen more use since the Switch 2 launch, what with all the potential for prettier pictures the improved console power brings. Anyway, here's some Mario Kart World screenshots I've taken:

Daisy's Welcome to the City
Untitled

Dry Bones Drift
Untitled

Yoshi Horizons
Untitled

[Edited by UpsideDownRowlet]

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

UpsideDownRowlet

@WoomyNNYes Thank you! I love all the photo modes Nintendo has been including in a lot of their games.

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

WoomyNNYes

@UpsideDownRowlet It's an older screenshot, but it was amusing how I had to re-race a track multiple times to get close to mario AND do a drift in that area by the Mario Motors store, then use the replay to grab a screenshot. (that shot has been my profile page banner since<3)

MK8, Yoshi Circuit.
Untitled

Big Run gif
Untitled

[Edited by WoomyNNYes]

WoomyNNYes

UpsideDownRowlet

@WoomyNNYes Oh, that's a really cool way to improvise a photo mode in 8 Deluxe. Nice thinking there, and a great photo too.

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

UpsideDownRowlet

Some more screenshots I've taken:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"I will reference Deltarune at every opportunity"
Currently Playing: Metroid Dread
Nintendo Switch 2 Username: Owlex
he/him

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic