Forums

Topic: The Switch Screenshot Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 140

MarioVillager92

Guys, I have an awesome screenshot to share! It is...

Untitled

...me taking a nap. lol

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Anti-Matter

I have something dramatic. 😁
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Sakura_Fox

@Kermit1 How do you upload bigger screenshots like I'm seeing others post?

Sakura_Fox

Anti-Matter

@Sakura_Fox
Use imgbb.com to upload your picture.
Then, type (img)link(/img) on this website.
Replace ( ) with [ ]

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Kermit1 It sure is!

I made it small for this thread so it wouldn't take as long to load here. You can click on the screenshot though, so you'd see it in its original, larger resolution. Same thing with the screenshots that Sakura_Fox posted in the last page.

@Sakura_Fox You'd copy any image URL, then paste it like this (without any spaces):

[ img ] (image link goes here) [ /img ]

I'll use my screenshot as an example. You can also click "quote" on my post, so you can see how it's done.

Untitled

I clicked on my screenshot thumbnail from earlier, and it took me to PostImage (which we've both used). I right clicked the full size image, clicked "open image in new tab" (I use Firefox), and it would give me the image URL. Hope this helped!

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Fizza

I will protect you with my life you precious little thing.
Untitled(also, first screenshot posted in this thread, yay!)

Edited on by Fizza

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Fizza

A little hobby I have in Pokemon Legends Arceus is taking pictures of my shinies when they're chilling in the pastures. Here's a few of my favourites:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
(my personal favourite)

Ralizah

Main character of Yurukill is apparently self-aware that he's in an anime-styled universe.

Untitled

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Fizza

I got quite a few shinies over the last few days that I never posted here so I thought now would be a good time.

Starting off, we have Shiny Deino at 208 encounters!
Untitled
I'm have a mission to try and get every shiny pseudo legendary in an Ultra Ball and this just so happened to be the first one of that quest. For how long Deino takes to hatch from an egg, I was especially glad it didn't take too much time at all to grab. Plus, just look at the little fella, they're so damn CUTE.
Untitled
I nicknamed them Luftwaffe, evolved them all the way up to Hydreigon and can confirm: they're still pretty adorable.
Untitled
Untitled

Next up we have 3 Legends Arceus shinies: Hisuian Sneasel, Glalie and Hisuian Zorua!
Untitled
Untitled
The former two were ones that I had already gotten but contributing to the living dex is never a bad thing whatsoever (the Glalie was even my first ever ore deposit shiny!). However, I have been looking for a shiny Zorua ever since the game came out more or less so to finally have one, especially with Hisuian Snow coming out in between then, is more vindicating than you could ever imagine.

And lastly, I managed to grab both shiny Volbeat and Illumise in Brilliant Diamond!
Untitled
Untitled
I was wanting to grab a shiny that could learn Sweet Scent in preparation for Safari Week (and also to have the flex of using a shiny purely as a Sweet Scent-er) and after looking through the available options in BDSP, I ended up picking Illumise since it was a non-evolving Pokemon that was very fast to hatch through breeding. However, Illumise has a unique gimmick when breeding: the eggs can either hatch as an Illumise or a Volbeat. I was cool with getting either since both of their shinies were great and, lo and behold, 343 eggs later, I got my blue Volbeat! Unfrotunately however, Volbeat can't learn Sweet Scent (for who knows what reason) so I was planning on radar chaining to go and quickly grab Illumise. On my VERY FIRST CHAIN of the day, it pops up in only 11 encounters.A 1/2427 chance mind you. Once again, my luck is either incredible or god awful with no inbetween.

Edited on by Fizza

WoomyNNYes

Nothing crazy. Just felt like posting...... because mario car + white t-rex explosion. And the other, blocking a freestyler & scoring. XD I usually use the Fennec, but every once in a while it's fun to pull out the mario/luigi car.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic