Forums

Topic: Best Games of 2017

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Malcrash

2017 is literally filled with too many good games, even outside of Nintendo Switch. Wondering if any of you can list your top games that you played, from top 10 or 15 or 20 or whatever. Just wanna generate some discussion. Also, Happy Holidays and hope 2018 is even better

Malcrash

Twitter:

Malcrash

Oh yeah, I might as well do a top 15 for myself

15.Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
14.Arms
13.Injustice 2
12.Pyuo Puyo Tetris
11.Steamworld Dig 2
10.Tekken 7
9.Splatoon 2
8. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
7.Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
6.A Hat in Time
5.Sonic Mania
4.Nier Automata
3.Metroid: Samus Returns
2.Super Mario Odyssey
1.The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I still have yet to play much bigger games, like Persona 5 or Cuphead. 2017 just has way too many games for me lol.

Malcrash

Twitter:

Bezbot

Is this the top games you played this year or the top games that came out this year? Would really change mine up as I just got a PS4 this year with lots of older games. After you answer this I'll make the list.

Bezbot

Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8467-7698 | 3DS Friend Code: 0147-3539-2436 | Nintendo Network ID: nobboysbro

Malcrash

@Bezbot
I wanted to make a list of the games that came out on 2017, but older games are no issue for me. Heck, it could be considered a recommendation of sorts if one if put on there! I just wanted to set some rules for myself, but you do your list your way

Malcrash

Twitter:

Bezbot

@Malcrash Late since I had to do some stuff but here goes. I'm doing 20 because there is way to much good games. This is of what I played this year and it's hefty because I got a PS4, a new PC, Switch, New 2DS XL, GBA, and SNES Classic.

20. Retro City Rampage - Got for free from MyNintendo and it's one of the best games to play on the go.
19. Fallout 4 - A little repetitive like the other Bethesda games but still enjoyed my experience with it.
18. Horizon Zero Dawn - Has a good story and open world in a new way that I haven't seen before.
17. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - The best Mario Kart ever. Fun for everyone in the family (but I still win).
16. Puyo Puyo Tetris - My first leap into Tetris and Puyo Puyo and have played this a lot this year.
15. Left for Dead Series - Played through this straight with a friend for days and had to be on this list
14. SteamWorld Dig 2 - It's really short but this and the first are masterpieces and perfect for handheld.
13.Cuphead - Artstyle, Music, and the gameplay are really cool. Hard, but still fun.
12. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Expected this game to be eh but it's one of the best strategy games
11. Skyrim - Despite it being old it holds up and is an amazing open world game.
10. Half-Life Series - Didn't want this taking up the entire list but man, these are some great games.
9. DOOM - I don't know why but it's just mindless fun to get on and just plain old beat some demons.
8. Splatoon 2 - Didn't play the first but having completed the campaign 100% shows the love
7. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - One of my favorite games of all time and making it portable is awesome.
6. Rocket League - Sucks all the time away and great with all my friends to play over and over
5. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Original was my favorite Wii game, and despite the flaws it's great
4. Super Mario Odyssey - It's just pure fun to run around with Cappy getting all the moons
3. Uncharted 4 - Probably the best story game I've played with seriously fun gameplay.
2. Breath of the Wild - Own on Wii U and Switch. My favorite series, and this is one of the best.
1. ARMS - Believe it or not, this was my favorite game. Most played game on the Switch and still playing.

Edit: This took 35 minutes to make....

Edited on by Bezbot

Bezbot

Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8467-7698 | 3DS Friend Code: 0147-3539-2436 | Nintendo Network ID: nobboysbro

Dezzy

I mostly played old backlog games in 2017. Replayed Witcher 3 entirely because I hadn't done the DLCs entirely. Replayed FFXV so I could do it with the DLCs too.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.