Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

It starting to shape up now. If jayarr is in then I believe we have 8. I'll take that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Excited that the draft is less than two days away. Even more excited that Navi is joining us this year! =D

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

I'm just glad you're back. Should be an exciting year however I will have to auto draft this year!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

So i am going to be out this weekend, can I have the computer draft for me?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Spoony_Tech

Ryno wrote:

So i am going to be out this weekend, can I have the computer draft for me?

Yes its automatic. It will pick the best available player according to yahoo sports for the positions you need.

MERG said:

y2josh

I hope I make it. I'd hate to have computer picks, but the draft is during my sleeping hours. Will try to wake up. Good luck all!

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

OK so I like my auto pick team. Not bad if I say so myself. Who was at the draft?

MERG said:

y2josh

My auto team is looking pretty lame. Rodgers might win me a few games, but my RB selections are pretty weak. Oh well.

y2josh

Aviator

JayArr wrote:

Excited that the draft is less than two days away. Even more excited that Navi is joining us this year! =D

Week 5 will be electrifying.

In other news, I have no idea what happened. But now I have a team???

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

Aviator wrote:

JayArr wrote:

Week 5 will be electrifying.

In other news, I have no idea what happened. But now I have a team???

Yes our draft was yesterday possibly while you were sleeping. Not sure of the time difference. If you are not present to do it yourself the compurter will select the best players available for the positions you need.

Btw I'm your week one opponent! Good luck to ya!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Maurice Jones Drew just reported today. I feel stupid for not picking him in the 4th round now.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Spoony_Tech

TheBaconator wrote:

Maurice Jones Drew just reported today. I feel stupid for not picking him in the 4th round now.

Who showed up for the draft?

MERG said:

RevolverLink

My connection was on the fritz throughout the draft and I wanted nothing to do with Jamaal Charles as high as I drafted him, but I thought I did alright all things considered. My receivers are solid, if unspectacular, Brady's always a lock to be an elite fantasy player at his position and I managed to stock up on a bunch of starting running backs (hopefully my gamble on Peterson pays off).

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

ShinRPGGamer

George_Vaykei wrote:

Well I will at least try to round up last years troops. A bit concerned about getting last year's champ on board though as I rarely see him on here these days. Always fun to defeat the defending champ. Also anyone see GMLS anymore?

Miss Me?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

JayArr

Tech101 wrote:

Who showed up for the draft?

Everyone except for you, Vay, and Navi.

I have been slowly reacclimating myself to the internet world. So I swear I will be posting a lot more soon. Can't believe the season starts tomorrow. o.O
Everyone's teams are pretty stacked and there is a lot of talent on the wire thanks to only eight teams this year. It should be an exciting hard fought league.

Spoony_Tech

I just need the Madden curse to stay the ell away from Johnson!

MERG said:

Aviator

To be fair, I was sleeping off alcohol.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Spoony_Tech

I'm sure the REAL refs were loving that no call on Victor Cruz last night. It changed the whole complexion of the game. Instead of getting 7 points they ended up with a field goal. Good game otherwise.

MERG said:

JayArr

Just something about first place.......feels right, you know? =]

So haven't seen Vay post here or anywhere on the League boards. Is he still around or even actively playing/running this thing? o.O

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.