Forums

Topic: 7/20/09 NA predictions

Posts 41 to 60 of 115

minial100

Aw crud... If Pop and KUBOS come out Monday, can only get one! Oh well, it'll probably only be Pop anyway
|also written on DSi|

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

St3b0

vc: ssb some game i've never hear of
WW: pop up pursuit {5 spots party confirmed} UNO CaveSTory

Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771
onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004
SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089
Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085
Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591
Sta® playe®

Charlie_The_Unicorn

If Pop comes out monday, I will be so happy!

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Charlie_The_Unicorn

WiiWare
5 Spots Party
Tales of Monkey Island - Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
Bang Attack!

VC
Bomberman '94
Ogre Battle: March Of The Black Queen

DSiWare
Art Style: KUBOS

supa

i hope kubos comes out next week but it proably won't because if you noticed nintendo been releasin one art style game each month. I LOVE TYPING ON THE DSI

The games worth waiting for are the best kinds.

Kenji510

Hopefully we do get KuBos and Pop+Solo next week on the 20th cause im really tempted to try it out and play it too... even on the DSiWare Wikipedia site says it too and hopefully that those dates are really true and not some made up.

Only 3 more days to go!

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

aoeder

Well, three days left til' Monday... I still think we will be getting KUBOS (don't trust Wikipedia, I COULD of put those dates on there for all you know), but I'm not so sure about Pop+:Solo. The US still needs four titles to have everything that Europe has, and EU needs four titles to have everything North America has...

But at this point, I'm guessing that US is only getting KUBOS this week... but be sure to check the Nintendo Channel... (if you haven't noticed, they have been putting the DSiWare releases BEFORE they are released for the last THREE weeks, so there is a GOOD CHANCE that they will put up this week's release in the next day or two.)

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Kenji510

Its saturday and only 2 more days to go till it hits monday the 20th.. come on KuBos!! come and show your debut in the DSiWare!

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

ToadFan

@ MarioKartMaster and Kenjj510

What is Kubos?

ToadFan

Charlie_The_Unicorn

@Toad Fan 101 It's the next game in the Art Style Series. Europe had it for a while. You're this person navigating a field with falling blocks, and you're trying to avoid them. Once they have fallen though, you have to climb up them. It looks like a lot of fun.

@WhoKnew Sudoku Master has already been confirmed for July 27th.

BTW, Nnooo submitted Pop+ Solo to nintendo for approval about a week ago, so expect it soon.

Edited on by Charlie_The_Unicorn

ToadFan

@ Charlie the Unicorn

Thanks!

ToadFan

ToadFan

Nintendo has not said anything for dsiware yet. For monday.

ToadFan

Charlie_The_Unicorn

New Prediction

WiiWare
5 Spot Party
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronichles: My Life As A Darklord
Tales Of Monkey Island: Episode 1 - Launch of the Screaming Narwhal

DSiWare
Art Style: KUBOS
Pop Plus Solo, Uno, or Oscar In Toyland

VC
Bomberman '94

aoeder

@Charlie The Unicorn: I am interested to know why you think Oscar in Toyland could be coming Monday. It hasn't even been released in Japan or given a price yet... Also, it was never mentioned in TheEmulationZone's videos for "DSiWare games this year"... which means it will come in 2010...

I still believe Pop+: Solo is coming Monday, but I'm afraid Nintendo might not release KUBOS...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

TJtheHeretic

VC: SSB hopefully
WW: my life as a darklord (CONFIMED BY SQUARE ENIX SITE)
DSi Ware: i dont care i dont own 1

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

Cryptonic

i dont have a wii but im getting 1 in 2 weeks!!!

DSi
hopefully pop plus solo!

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

Charlie_The_Unicorn

MarioKartMaster wrote:

@Charlie The Unicorn: I am interested to know why you think Oscar in Toyland could be coming Monday. It hasn't even been released in Japan or given a price yet... Also, it was never mentioned in TheEmulationZone's videos for "DSiWare games this year"... which means it will come in 2010...

I still believe Pop+: Solo is coming Monday, but I'm afraid Nintendo might not release KUBOS...

It's a very small chance. I put it in because it had been rated by the ESRB for a few weeks now.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

omg i hope for pop+ solo so much lets channel our hoping energy for this game and it will come

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.