- Also Known As
- Biohazard: The Umbrella Chronicles (Japan)
- Number of Players
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 13th Nov 2007 (USA)
- 30th Nov 2007 (UK/EU)
- 15th Nov 2007 (JPN)
Wii U eShop
- 10th Nov 2016, $19.99 (USA)
- Resident Evil
- Weapons, Zombies, Guns, Horror, Shooter, Wii Zapper
Umbrella have since been defeated, but how exactly did it all happen?
Resident Evil, one of the biggest gaming series around today, has already landed on Wii with a port of the ever-popular Resident Evil 4. Capcom no doubt saw the innovative Wiimote and impressive sales figures as a new opportunity to expand the series even more. The Umbrella...
About The Game
Resident Evil®: The Umbrella chronicles is a brand new game in the Resident Evil® franchise, with familiar locales from the entire series. This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies to create an entirely new Resident Evil experience that could only be delivered on the Wii.
- Using the Wii Remote™ as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
- 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support
- Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate.
- Interactive paths – choose various routes and pathways through the game, allowing for multiple levels of replayability
- Multiple weapons, including pistols, submachine guns, rocket launchers, the trusty knife, grenades and many more.
- Classic locations from previous Resident Evil games in full 3D, including the mansion from the original and RE 0, and elements of Raccoon City from RE2 and 3.
- Umbrella's stronghold, a new location, holds many secrets to events throughout the RE series
- Returning characters from many RE games, including Billy Coen, Rebecca Chambers, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and Carlos Oliveira.