How does the fox play? (ring-ding-ding)
Although the idea of indie games using retro graphics is about as overdone as a chicken cooked in a volcano, very few of them are authentic. With a few exceptions – Shovel Knight and VVVVVV immediately spring to mind – the majority of indie games using 8-bit and 16-bit style visuals would simply never have...
About The Game
FOX n FORESTS is a 2D action platformer with RPG and puzzle elements inspired by the glorious days of 16-bit! Switch between various seasons on the fly, shoot and slash with your magic melee crossbow and snatch loot to unveil the mystery of the fifth season. A thrilling pixel art fable with rewarding super secrets, screen filling bosses and thriving exploration. This is 16-bit how you remember it!
- Five seasons! Switch between various seasons to explore new areas, outfox enemies and uncover amazing secrets
- Magic melee crossbow! Wield a weapon like no other to shoot, slash, slide and switch seasons
- Foxtastic fable! Help Rick the Fox uncover the mystery of the fifth season and bring back justice to the forests and its inhabitants
- Retrotainment! 16-bit how you remember it with gorgeous pixel art and a catchy chiptune soundtrack
- Action platformer! A thrilling adventure with engaging RPG elements, clever puzzles and pixel perfect platforming