Sorry, no review of Animaniacs: Lights, Camera, Action! yet.
About The Game
Recent account calculations have shown that the Animaniacs have cost Warner more money in accumulated damage than they have generated in profit since their escape from the water tower in 1994. The board of directors are now giving the Animaniacs one last chance to justify themselves. To set their account straight, Warner has now decided to shoot four Animaniacs feature films in one go. Controlling the starring Animaniacs the player has to help them complete the challenging tasks listed in the four movie scripts. Failing to complete the movies in time and within the budget will see the Animaniacs locked up for good in the old rusty water-tower....
* Based on the blockbuster Animaniacs TV series. The player controls many of the most colourful Animaniacs featured in the show!
* Arena battle modes - 4 player wireless (single card play)
* 3 different themed game environments based on Horror, Sci-Fi and Pirate movies!
* Large multi-mission environments across 15 varied levels, from 3 major movie types
* Game credit bonus system, rewards players that progress far into the game by giving them new restarts that can be carried over to future games
* New player characters unlocked throughout the game, including : Pinky and the Brain, Slappy Squirrel and Dr Scratchensniff !
* Mind teasing puzzles reveal bonus areas and yummy pick ups !
* Different game characters have different powers supporting variable gaming styles!
* Isometric 2D view creates colourful and highly immersive 3D gameplay!
* Shake loose to the Animaniacs theme in the frantic "Polka Dottie" dancing game