- Number of Players
- Release Date
Wii U eShop
- 20th Jun 2013 (USA), $19.99
- 20th Jun 2013 (UK/EU), £17.99
- 25th Aug 2013 (USA), $29.99
- 26th Jul 2013 (UK/EU), £29.99
- 19th Jun 2013 (JPN), ¥2,100
- 13th Jul 2013 (JPN), ¥3,885
- File/Download Size
- 732 Mb
- New Super Mario Bros., Luigi, Mario
- Official Site
Wii U eShop
New Super DLC for U
So, what is New Super Luigi U? It's not straight-up DLC, nor is it sizable enough to justify a full price retail game, so Nintendo has opted for a best of both worlds approach; it's available as either pricey DLC for New Super Mario Bros. U or as an inexpensive standalone retail game to be released at a later date. What does it...
About The Game
This Time, It’s All About Luigi
Celebrate the Year of Luigi as the green-hatted hero takes center stage in his first starring role in a platform adventure. Players can show off their skills as Luigi, complete with his trademark high jump and unique slide, as they experience more than 80 new courses set in the world of New Super Mario Bros. U.
- New Super Luigi U will be released as downloadable content for New Super Mario Bros. U in the Nintendo eShop on June 20 for $19.99. But in honor of the Year of Luigi, Nintendo is also offering a standalone packaged version of New Super Luigi U that doesn’t require New Super Mario Bros. U on Aug. 25 at a suggested retail price of $29.99.
- Experience high replayability and satisfaction from mastering more than 80 intense new courses. Each course contains a reduced time limit and a higher concentration of enemies and obstacles.
- Up to five players can jump into the fun, with Nabbit taking the place of Mario as a playable character. Nabbit cannot use power-ups, but is invincible to enemies and obstacles, making him an ideal choice for novice players.
- Share triumphs with the community via the Miiverse feature.
- Play using a Wii Remote controller, the Wii U GamePad controller or a Wii U Pro Controller.