It's evolution, baby
The world is not lacking in Just Dance games. Since that original perfect storm of pop style, goofy fun and lack of inhibition crashed the Wii party near the tail end of 2009, Ubisoft's dance factory has put out an additional eight releases of varying quality in a short two years. It would thus be easy to dismiss Just Dance 3...
"People dared to dance in front of a screen and in front of people"
Gone are the days when any gamer with respect for the enjoyment of others can casually dismiss the Just Dance series. It may not be to all tastes — this writer would rather play Urban Champion again than dance — but it is hugely popular, with yearly releases doing little to...
No Luigi DLC, shockingly
It's clear that a title is selling in huge numbers when the publisher offers downloadable content (DLC) on the Wii, as Ubisoft did with its Just Dance 3 Mario DLC last year. The trend is set to continue, with owners of the Wii game now having access to two additional DLC packs. The details from the press release are below...
Just Dance 3 is about to get a whole lot more plumber-y, as Nintendo UK has announced a Mario song is on the way next week. From 14th December you'll be able to download The Mario Song for 250 Nintendo Points, a medley of classics beats and tracks from Mario games past. An on-screen Mario jives to the beat, and the dance marks all wear Mario...
Have a Mario holiday
The festive season is almost upon us, which means that it’s time to lighten our wallets and top up the gift stockings. For those who fancy some Nintendo gaming in the coming holiday, we thought we’d pass on some hints and tips on the games and consoles to buy. We’ll cover some of the console bundles available, as well as...
Just Dance is back and the party is better than ever before!
- Top Of The Charts: Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from Billboard/top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks! There's something for all tastes, so everyone can find their groove. Want more songs? Download new songs from an expanding catalogue of new tracks at the in-game store.
- Be Part Of The Band: With now up to 4 concurrent dance routines, it’s your time to shine! Each player can get their own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of the band.
- Bye Bye Mr DJ: Do you prefer a particular style? Want to work out or practice your moves? Just Dance 3 offers a variety of playlists to fit your mood! And if a song is not to your taste, you can easily skip to the next!
- Mix-Up the Styles with coaches teaming-up in Dance mash-up mode, letting you enjoy different dancing styles on a single song, making it a unique experience each time.
- Just Be Yourself! Through a more detailed scoring system, players are rated on different criterion, including being able to see who has the most energy or style!
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. Stay fit, have fun and Just Dance.
- Too Shy to Dance… But Love to Sing?! All tracks provide song lyrics on-screen. So even if you don’t score points with your voice, you’re sure to score some with the crowd!
- Just Can’t Get Enough: Just Dance 3 still has everyone’s favorite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says and more.