Sorry, no review of Woven yet.
About The Game
In Woven, players assume the role of Glitch, a metal robotic Firefly and on your travels, you encounter an elephant called Stuffy and together explore a seemingly safe knitted world where stuffed animals live. Customize Stuffy by changing his body parts, which can help in solving puzzles. Together confront the metal mechanical menace that lurks below the world's soft and fluffy exterior and unravel the mystery of Glitch’s origin and discover things both amazing and terrifying, that binds the fate of the unlikely duo.
- A fantastically grumpy storyteller tells a deep and rich story in rhymes.
- An epic bed-time story for everyone that’s still in touch with their inner child.
- A casual, but challenging and rewarding title for those that want to discover it all.
- Character-customisation is key to solving puzzles.
- A dynamic soundtrack making the world of Woven come alive, by composer Vortigon.
- Colourful, beautiful, and very detailed 3D world, with a dark and ominous past.
- Discover the world, the mystery at your own pace.
- Detailed and adorable cute creatures, all in fear for their lives.
Deep Fabric Customisation
Finding and combining the right blueprints is a major part of gameplay in Woven. Players will face lots of obstacles in Woven which can only be solved through customising Stuffys limbs. Find blueprints of different animal types, scan them, and reknit Stuffy so that he may overcome hurdles and challenges. The possibilities are endless; after all - elephant legs may be strong, but rabbit legs would allow you to jump!