A bit of a shipwreck
In February of last year, a promising project called Summer in Mara was released on Kickstarter. Appearing as something of a cross between The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker and the Harvest Moon games, many fans were quickly enamoured by the cute art style and seemingly wholesome story. A little over a year later, Summer in...
About The Game
Take care of your own island and explore the ocean in this farming adventure. 'Summer in Mara' mix farming, crafting and exploring mechanics in a tropical archipelago with a colorful style and strong narrative.
‘Summer in Mara’ is a single-player experience in a calm, relaxing environment, with a handmade look and an exciting narrative. You will be Koa, a little adventurer girl who has to explore the world and discover the secrets that the ocean keeps.
- An open ocean with over 20 islands to explore.
- Customize your own island with buildings, crops and farm animals.
- Over 25 characters to meet and befriend.
- More than 300 quests to make Mara a better place.
- Day and night cycle that have an effect on the world with climatic events