- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
- 23rd Jan 2020, $9.99
- 23rd Jan 2020, £8.99
- Official Site
Mini Review Sinless - A Cyberpunk Point-And-Click Adventure That's Over Too Soon
Sinful lens flare
The Switch most likely won’t be getting the cyberpunk game that everyone’s currently talking about (boo!), but that doesn’t necessarily mean that there are no examples of the genre available on the platform. Alongside titles such as Observer, Neo Cab and Astral Chain, Sinless is an
About The Game
Sinless is a unique combination of a classic point and click and a visual novel with many references and inspirations from classics of the genre, such as Snatcher, or Rise of the Dragon. Add to that custom, in-house designed lighting and parallax effects, along with a dedicated awesome Soundtrack and original storyline, we hope you will enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the Omni-Care sanctioned city. The world as we know it has come to an end and a New Order has taken over. Life is seemingly perfect, in an almost utopian society humans have to officially schedule their whole days in advance via "ports" - mandatory cybernetic implants. Large commercial entities who also happen to be port manufacturers have replaced governments and crime is practically non existent. You are the hero of this exciting cyberpunk tale, about to start a regular day, only for it to unfold in the most unexpected manner revealing the true nature of the multi-layered city.
- A unique story and lore: Remember that you are thrown into a world of specific rules, laws, customs, lingo, social segregation etc which you will learn and unravel in time along the way.
- Old school gameplay. Therefore many features or lore related backstories/explanations are not thrown in your face. Instead they are somewhere in the world.
- Hand crafted with love: animations, graphics,textures and other assets.
- A fitting and engaging dynamic Original Soundtrack by Roland Redwood, designed and tailored specifically for the game.
- Game Over: when we said "old school" experience we were dead serious. You will die...alot.
- Easter Eggs & references. Yup, we got that covered.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...