- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 13th Sep 2022, $12.99
- 13th Sep 2022, £9.99
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS4, PS5
Mini Review Little Orpheus - A Whimsical Tale That Left Us Wanting
Absurd tales straight from the centre of the Earth
Developed by The Chinese Room of Dear Esther and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture fame, Little Orpheus sheds some – but not all – of the studio’s reputation for making games with a focus on engaging stories rather than gameplay. Fear not, the studio's flair for an intriguing setup remains...
About The Game
Little Orpheus is a technicolor side-scrolling adventure game inspired by classic movies like Flash Gordon, Sinbad and The Land that Time Forgot. Join our bold yet hapless hero Comrade Ivan Ivanovich as he explores lost civilizations, undersea kingdoms, prehistoric jungles and lands beyond imagination. Gasp as he battles the subhuman tribe of the Menkv and escapes the clutches of dreadful monsters! Cheer as he triumphs over impossible odds and untold dangers in the subterranean worlds!
With stunning visuals, brilliant acting and a world-class score, Little Orpheus is a subterranean epic you’ll never forget. Comrades, to the center!
• A stunning, colorful world remastered with hi-res textures, new moves and animations, enhanced graphics and lighting effects, and more
• A gripping story full of humor and adventure by the award-winning masters at The Chinese Room, creators of Dear Esther and Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
• Award-winning vocal performances and a world-class music score by BAFTA-winning composer Jessica Curry and Jim Fowler
• Includes the bonus 9th episode A Rush of Onion to the Head and the Lost Recordings Mode
I was going to buy this yesterday, but it’s moved from the 1st March release date to the bottom of the upcoming releases page and is just showing as 2022 now 🤔🤔
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...