Following on from last month's update, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has now received another update - this time adding Wave 2 of the DLC Expansion Pass.
This second wave of content comes with a new hero character and accompanying guests, new character outfits including swimsuits and challenge battle mode against difficult enemies. Here's the rundown from Nintendo's website of this second wave of DLC, along with the patch notes from the official support page for Version 1.2.0:
DLC Wave 2
Release date: 10/13/2022
This wave of DLC contains the following content:
- Challenge Battle mode against difficult enemies
- Overcome a variety of challenges by playing the Challenge Battle mode. Collect crystals and exchange them for valuable accessories and new outfits.
- A new hero character and accompanying quests
- This wave adds the new hero character, Ino, to the game. Complete her Hero Quest to recruit her to your party and gain access to her class.
- New character outfits
Version 1.2.0 (Released October 13, 2022)
Game Spec: Additions and Changes
- Added function to receive Expansion Pass 2.
- The availability of “Soyprimo Sauce” was previously restricted outside of the progress of a certain quest, so now the City Caravan shop located in the City will sell Soyprimo Sauce.
- Increased the effect time bonus for Fusion Arts using the Flash Fencer’s “Acceleration” Art.
- Fixed Collectopedia items “Gogol Dalm”, and “Gogol Olipple”, previously unavailable in Ver. 1.1.1, so that they can now be acquired.
- Fixed an issue in which a character’s audio of falling in battle would play over the sound of them falling down before the screen faded to black.
- Fixed additional issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Have you downloaded this update yet? Notice anything else? Leave a comment down below.