Cheek to cheek
If you're wondering how Wombat Source came up with the title for GetClose: A Game for RIVALS, just imagine the proximity of two people who must hold opposite sides of a Wii U GamePad in order to control their respective characters on the TV screen. Not clear enough? What about two people on either side of a Wii U Pro Controller? Now...
MH4U demo, Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask DLC, Moon Chronicles and much more
It's that time again, North American gamers, for Nintendo Download Update details. This week brings a popular demo for an upcoming Capcom blockbuster, concluding episodes from Renegade Kid, some fun hack-and-slash Zelda DLC, a pre-purchase and download on a Wii U retail...
An update for RIVALS
The competitively controller-sharing Wii U eShop title GetClose: A Game for RVIALS should be receiving an update in the near future, adding some new levels and elements. Developer Wombat Source has stated that they've sent an update for Nintendo's approval that includes the following: Four New Levels - Two for Capture the...
Persona Q, Thomas Was Alone, Hyrule Warriors DLC, discounts galore and more
For those of you in the US celebrating it today, here we have the Thanksgiving edition of the Nintendo Download Update, while for everyone else in North America it's simply the 'wow look at all the discounts' edition. Alongside more price reductions than you could shake a...
GetClose is a 2 or 4 player game where players must share the Wii U GamePad and Wii U Pro Controller as they battle it out on the TV.
Hold on to the crown the longest or capture the crown the most times to be named the new Overlord of the Cosmos.
- 2 or 4 player play. Each player holds onto one side of the GamePad or Pro Controller, using the analog sticks and shoulder buttons.
Multiple levels to choose from for each game mode.
- 10 "Characters" to choose from, each with their own personality and taunt.
- 7 "Pickups" to collect, each with its own ability.
- King of the Crown mode - Hold on to the crown the longest.
- Capture the Crown mode - Grab the crown, and bring it back to your base.
- Party/social style play. Quick game bursts to allow for a quick/fun session of gameplay. Pass the controller around to test your might against other rivals.
- Collect Food Points throughout your battles to unlock awesome Stamps. Use your new Stamps on Miiverse posts to showcase your glorious victories.