Sorry, no review of MySims Racing yet.
About The Game
Race to the finish line in MySims Racing! Face a variety of tricky MySim opponents on a huge variety of exotic tracks!
Take on up to three friends in intense multiplayer racing. During your race, find awesome power-ups such as the heat-seeking jack-o-lantern pumpkin or a bubble dropper that can help you wreck the competition. There are nearly endless customization options so that your car reflects your high-gear personality. You can swap bodies, change paint jobs and add tons of accessories. Not only can you change the look of your car, you can also improve power, acceleration and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension and tires.
- Race to the Finish Line—Face a variety of MySim opponents or take on your friends! Compete with rival racers in one-on-one duels. Get ahead of the curve with awesome power-ups such as the heat-seeking jack-o-lantern pumpkin or a bubble dropper.
- Kick Your Driving into High Gear—Bring back the glory days of Speedville by winning championships, completing challenges, and more!
- Design Your Own Car—Customise your car by swapping bodies, changing paint jobs and adding tons of accessories. Improve power, acceleration, and handling by mixing and matching engines, suspension, and tires.
- Create Your Own MySim—Personalize your MySim’s appearance with new racing-themed clothes and accessories.
- Improve Your Relationships, Improve Your Ride —Befriend MySims and help them out to get car blueprints, car parts, and more!
hmm, sounds good
Like Nascar Kart Racer, this is a Mario Kart rip off. BUT there have been many Mario Kart rip offs throughout gaming history and one or two haven't been that bad. So I am not writing it off completely.
Impressions I've seen (most noteworthy being the one on Kotaku) sound pretty positive for the most part. I'm just waiting to hear this has online play. Dunno why the DS version will have it and it's been confirmed and yet there's been no talk about it for the Wii version.
Meh, i guess I'll try it out but how many Mysims games are they going to release!?
The courses looks great! But I wait for information about the online play.
There is none which is a rather lame oversight since the DS version has it. That being said, I've been told the DS version is surprisingly fun so that's good.
only 15$ new at g-stop new!!!1
Tap here to load 7 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...