- Number of Players
- 4 (8 Player Online)
- Simulation, Sports
- Release Date
- 28th Mar 2023, $59.99
- 28th Mar 2023, £49.99
- MLB The Show
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4
Review MLB The Show 23 - A Solid Inning On Switch With A Stellar Storylines Mode
Whiffs and Dingers
For the second year running, SIE San Diego's MLB The Show franchise lands on Nintendo Switch and, this time around, history takes centre stage with a new Storylines mode giving players the opportunity to learn about some of the all-time great baseballers from the Negro Leagues. It’s undoubtedly the highlight of an outing that...
About The Game
MLB® The Show™ 23 gets you closer than ever to living your Baseball dreams on the diamond. Shock The Game and Own The Show with your favorite players, your favorite rivalries, and all your favorite MLB moments.
• Live out your Baseball dreams with expanded commentary and in-game presentation updates that bring updated broadcast themes, realistic 3D environments including new external views of your favorite MLB stadiums, and more detail to uniforms and equipment.
• For the first time in history, MLB® The Show™ 23 is partnering with the WORLD BASEBALL CLASSIC™. Build your dream team of national stars and Flashbacks from the 2023 World Baseball Classic tournament and customize your Diamond Dynasty squad with official uniforms from every participating country!
• Diamond Dynasty give you new ways to play, earn, and develop your squad! Live out your Baseball dreams with over 25 new MLB Legends, bringing the total to over 180 available in game, to collect from and build your team.
• Continue earning rewards after completing a featured program— spin the wheel whenever you complete a threshold to claim a reward. The more you play, the more you’ll earn!
• Use Captain Cards to designate a position player and a pitching captain for your lineup for the first time ever and unlock powerful in-game boosts by meeting criteria unique to these players.
• Franchise Mode now includes the new MLB Postseason format, schedule, and more CBA updates. The MLB Draft experience has been revamped to add strategy and depth in managing your organization.
• Face your friends with cross-platform play.** With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use content on other console platforms.***
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...