Review Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (DS)
The sky's the limit
Though the core series still delivers by far the most popular kind of Pokémon games, the Mystery Dungeon series has still done a good job of establishing its own identity and setting itself apart. As the third and final game in the DS set of games for the series, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky provides a charming...
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Guides
Guide Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Strategy/Tips
Need a little help? Here are some tips to get you started.
The folks at Nintendo were kind enough to send over a strategy tip sheet for their brand new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky DS release. You can check out the strategy tips below and we'll have a full review of the game up soon. 1. Once the Croagunk Swap Shop is open, be sure to...
About The Game
Become a Pokémon and Save the World!
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is the newest installment in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon video game series. The game expands on the fun found in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness. Players become a Pokémon and team up with a partner Pokémon.
Together the two set out on an adventure of exploration and discovery, ultimately saving the world from destruction. With additional Pokémon to be, new "Special Episodes" and enhanced communication features, this is a grand adventure with a moving story and stunning finale. This game is a great starting point for players to enter the world of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and for returning players to discover even more secrets.
- Be a Pokémon and experience the world in a whole different way. Enter into a spectacular adventure to save the Pokémon world.
- Uncover new chapters in the immersive Pokémon Mystery Dungeon storyline by playing new Special Episodes.
- Play as one of 19 different Pokémon (including five new hero Pokémon ). Find out which one you will become. Interact with more than 490 Pokémon as you explore.
- Trade items with your friends via a local wireless connection. Also, you can trade with Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness and see what happens.
- Send a demo dungeon to your friend's Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi™ system via a local wireless connection.
- With a wireless broadband Internet connection, access special Missions or rescue fallen friends over Nintendo® Wi-Fi Connection.
I can't wait for this game cos' I have liked all the other mystery dungeon games!
Come On Bring Staravia Onto The Starters
I hope you guys will be the first to give this a proper, fair review and actually bother to play it for more than 10 minutes before deciding the gameplay sucks and it deserves no more than 40%.
I was kinda annoyed that NGamer's review was so horribly half-ed, they even went so far as to state that it didn't have battle animations. Which, uh, it does. One for every move, like the main series games. Don't know what borked cart they were playing, unless they turned them off in the options before reviewing.
huh they haven't reviewed it yet.
They should put up a review, it's agreat game
Can't believe that you guys haven't put a review for this game even after 2 years of it being released.I wish I didn't have to say that but after 2 years.
This also has not been commented in almost a year.
@Raylax Agreed. The gameplay is not bad at all, except in the early stages (Isn't that in every RPG?). And the special episodes have the best emotion and story in ANY RPG I played. Period. This needs to be reviewed, though IMO it deserves a 10/10
I found this game easier than the last one but that might be because I stocked up before the bosses i found hard last time. The special missions add a great amount of depth too.
I like playing this game at has good music
Can I play this on my old 3DS XL or do I have to get a DS?
Tap here to load 10 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...