Forums

Topic: Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Posts 11,141 to 11,160 of 12,088

TeaCatherine

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika @Anti-Matter Sorry, if we intend to continue, should we take it to the chit-chat thread? As we've sort of gone off-topic, I'd say.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Snatcher

Takoda wrote:

@Snatcher No need to feel bad in my opinion. You formulated your points rather respectfully and even accept his opinion for what it is... something he often doesn't seem to do back, reacting so strongly to 'adult stuff' and finding people who like that 'disgusting'. Don't think you got anything to apologise for, and as others have said, it always just happens over and over in a very similar way, haha.

I’m really glad it didn’t come off as rude, I didn’t want to seem that way at all.

I feel like he just doesn’t acknowledge peoples opinions as others try to do his, and for some reason gets surprised when people get mad, yes if you go into every Pokémon comment section and talk about why Pokémon sucks compared to yokai watch, people will understandably get annoyed.

Also Find him it hard to know what he hates are likes because there seems to be double standards.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Anti-Matter wrote:

@TeaCatherine
But I didn't see the appeal from ace Attorney.
I cannot liking stuffs that clearly against with my personality.
I don't want to know / see peoples get murdered by poison, I don't want to see scandalous crime, I don't want to see the dark side from jail, etc.
It sounds you try to convince me to like the stuffs that I really clashed with my personality.
I just want to play cartoonish kids games, not the games about adult things with serious tone.

What I want to know is, why do you do this to other people then? I’m genuinely asking, because one of the main things you say is that people should branch out and play unpopular games, and different types, does the same not go for you?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Late

@Anti-Matter Just so you know, you are the only person here who talks about Just Dance outside of news articles about the series. Though you also always make sure to go there to express your disgust. Why do you feel the need to do so? Why can't you let others enjoy the things they do? Because they don't like the stuff you do? You know there are people who like both Just Dance and DDR. There are also people who don't like either. I don't see anyone who likes Just Dance go around the forums constantly talking about how bad DDR is, unless provoked by you specifically.

I've played both series. They're both fun in their own right. One of them focuses on fast, accurate button inputs that you happen to do with your feet. It's your typical rhythm game but you get a workout on the side. The other one is generally slower paced and actually makes you dance like the title suggests. As for the music, it's of course up to your personal taste but there's also some overlap. Just Dance is a western series and primarily sells in west so of course it focuses on popular western music. Meanwhile DDR is Japanese and focuses more on what's popular in the east.

I've told you this before but the reason people don't talk about DDR here is because this is a Nintendo forum and DDR hasn't been on a Nintendo console for over 10 years. Arcades in west are also pretty much dead. DDR by today's standards doesn't sell well in west and Just Dance doesn't sell well in east which makes sense since they're aimed at different audiences.

Also, as a side note. I find it funny one of the things you dislike about adult oriented games is the bad language, yet you're the one swearing here. Maybe you should listen to you own advice from 2017:

Anti-Matter wrote:

Try to learn to say nice words, you will get used to say nice to other peoples.
Remember, Your Mouth is Your Tiger. Think first before say something.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I think he said he hated them because there fake, and he like real life superhero’s like cops or something like that.

TeaCatherine

@Anti-Matter Ace Attorney isn't a serious game though, it's about goofballs goofing about for the most part. It doesn't even show you the murders (I mean that would make it too easy.) And as I said it is cartoony.

Fizza

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, while not necessarily having the best artstyle, are the best looking Switch era Pokemon games.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And to think it started off like this:
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

TeaCatherine

@Link-Hero Oh, he's always annoyed me in the couple of years I've been on this site, both before and after I created an account. I just didn't want to seem rude, so I kept my opinions to myself.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika 🤷‍♀️

@Link-Hero I just choose to ignore it, I only said something this time because I felt a lot of the hate was really unwarranted, plus he was talking about it for like five days lol.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I’m still trying to be respectful of his opinion, but I agree with you, that’s why I thought it was so unwarranted.

I also didn’t get to talk about that, that game is probably Kevin’s last performance, it’s so sad.

Edited on by Snatcher

Cotillion

@Link-Hero I'm surprised a lot more people don't hit ignore on him. I don't use that button much, but for someone who preaches cutesy and nice things, he's one of the most hateful, disrespectful and even at times violent people to grace these forums.

Cotillion

Snatcher

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

@Snatcher he pushed it a bit too far today. I never really watched the Batman Cartoons but yeah it’s bittersweet his voice will be hear as Batman one more time

Definitely. I used to watch them a lot, that’s why his voice is so iconic to me, and the fact That I’ll never hear it again, saddens me.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I agree, it’s beautiful!

Snatcher

@Link-Hero I wouldn’t doubt it, nor would I doubt your words, you’ve been here waaaaay longer then me lol.

Fizza

@Link-Hero Don't like to get wrapped up in drama but all I'll say on the matter is that they were buddy-buddy with me for the first 6 months I joined here and then randomly out of the blue he completely blocked me and I'm still struggling to understand why all these months later. I try to be as uncontroversial as possible around here (which I hopefully am? Who knows) so I just moved on like nothing happened but it was a very strange situation indeed.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

@Link-Hero You're not wrong about Anti, I think I'm one of the few people he hasn't blocked yet.

I think with Anti it's best just to live with it, for now, if he gets too pushy or negative then maybe some conversation could be had about him wrongly judging others.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@Fizza first time?

@Kermit1Pineapple Pretty much what I do, i interact with the guy and we still have friendly convos, I even ask him on video game advice for games I just don’t know much about.

The only time I ever say anything is when he is ether being vary unfair, getting mad and saying collabs shouldn’t exist, just because they crossover with M rated stuff, to him acting like fan smash bros cash prizes are meant to draw him in, so there trash.

I only ever confront him on the stuff he is extremely unfair towards, dudes free to every opinion he has, doesn’t mean that some of them aren’t unreasonable.

DreamlandGem

Hey folks, just a reminder to stay on topic here, please. This isn't the place to be discussing users. I ask that you report any comments you feel go against our community rules & use the ignore feature if needed. Thanks for your understanding & have a good weekend!

Poyo!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic