Forums

Topic: The Unoffical TV Show Mega Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 981

card-crunch78

@XandertheWise We're still on the first season so far. Last new episode is "Shellebration / You Can't Twin Them All".

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

XandertheWise

Eureka got better and funner when they added Zane to the show. That and having a nice crossover with Warehouse 13

XandertheWise

card-crunch78

@XandertheWise โ€ฆare we both talking about the Disney Junior show, โ€œEureka!โ€?

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

XandertheWise

Sy Fy Channel's Eureka was awesome and it still is. I missed out on all of the show back then and Im glad Im watching it for blu ray. i just started season 3 yesterday and while Season 3 isnt bad or anything its just that it was a little slow because of that old redhead lady Thorne story arc

XandertheWise

blindsquirrel

@Colonel_Mustache
It was a really enjoyable episode. Seems like this is going to be a good season.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

N00BiSH

I'm going through a rewatch of Wander over Yonder since it's turning ten years old this year(!!!). Not all the episodes are winners, but I'm still happy to come back this for some of the finest animation and music ever put to screen.

I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle

Sunsy

Watched a cartoon series I never heard of until recently, Jelly Jamm. How did I find this show? Well, I was browsing Roku's live TV and stumbled across a channel called ZooMoo, and they were showing at the time, Jelly Jamm. The characters looked like cute cartoon creatures, my kind of thing, so I decided to watch the series as it turns out ZooMoo has it all posted to YouTube, officially.

The show takes place on a planet called Jammbo, which happens to be the source of all the music in the universe, and the main characters are aliens called Jammbonians. IMHO, the show ended up being better than I expected. Characters are cute and ended up being really likable, the humor was funny and even really good at times, and there were quite a bit of heartfelt moments. Also the music was great. Even the animation was good, and had some anime-esque inspiration (like eyes shining to show emotion). For a show made for younger kids, I thought was really good. Overall, glad I found this gem.

If I had to choose a few favorite episodes, I loved "Musical Aurora" for its heartfelt moment. I also liked the episode "The Man Who Could Be King" due to its gaming references which even included Super Mario and Zelda. Another favorite is "Jammbo's Many Worlds," which showcased one of the character's love for simple things in life. Another I loved was "One Eyed Bello," where Bello's friends cheer him up by telling him a story.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

card-crunch78

You know what I'd like to see a second season of? Legend of the Three Caballeros.

Edited on by card-crunch78

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

N00BiSH

@JadeKitsune yeah, it definitely needs a continuation at some point, like, even more than Wander

I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle

card-crunch78

@N00BiSH At least it got shown on Disney XD a couple years ago, so American kids without Disney+ were able to catch it.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

I started watching Kiff on Disney+โ€ฆ why does the main characterโ€™s voice sound so familiar?

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

card-crunch78

Ohh, now I remember! Kiffโ€™s VA also voiced Peni Parker from โ€œInto the Spider-Verseโ€!

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic