Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,641 to 60,660 of 60,740

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
13 is just ordinary number as other numbers.
Peoples just overreacting and oversaturating the number 13 into something superstitious.
In my case, 13 is my special number.

I still working on Epic Chef PS4, have cleared Nyarian League and still working to challenging the Necrumunchers in Magic League. They have exactly same looks since they are Golem like creatures with Venetian costumes and no emotions but they have different ranks and some nasty judge gimmicks during cooking battle (some penalties, some restrictions, etc).
I can assure you Epic Chef will be interesting for you even you don't really engaged with farming part as in Epic Chef, you don't need to water them as they will grow up quickly but they have lifespans for several times harvest time. After you harvest them for several times, they will wilted (disappeared). You can make 1 seed bag by converting 3 same crops / fruits with Windmill.

When I finish the storyline of Epic Chef, I will continue my Dodgeball Academia PS4 as it has pretty 2D graphic in cartoonish 3D environments, very Paper Mario style.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter I don't buy superstitious numbers like Friday the 13th; it's just another day in my book. IMO the day only has power over people because they make it so.

Seems like you're still having plenty of fun with Epic Chef! I think I've heard of Dodgeball Academia, though I admit the game doesn't entirely look like it's my speed.

Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, XC2: Torna - The Golden Country

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Kermit1

YES now it's Saturday the 14th.

It's George Lucas's 78th birthday!!!!!!!
Untitled

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Bug Fables, Phoenix Wright Trilogy

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

Zuljaras

@Losermagnet Thank you as well

@Kermit1 I miss that cat

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

BruceCM

Well, I'd rather it was done sooner, @Tyranexx .... But it's a good deal, now Virgin & O2 merged, they have various cross-offers Am O2 SIM only contact that'd be £10 a month gets included with the wi-fi for no extra cost & somehow doubles it's speed
I'll be sure to check that when it's up, they even have apps to monitor it for you! That makes it as good as the next tier broadband which would also be £10 more otherwise
I never saw the 2nd or 3rd Hobbit films, @TheJGG but at least the last 1 had the dragon bit, right? That should make it better

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Fizza

@WoomyNNYes Thank you! I've just been tinkering with it there and oooooooooooh it looks good. I might try and post a final design here later based on my inkling from 2!

Currently Playing: Pokemon Legends Arceus/Brilliant Diamond/Shield
Banjo Kazooie
Splatoon 2
446/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
PLA Shinies: 68

Snatcher

@Tyranexx No cap I didn’t even notice it was the 13th, and I felt really good today, all in the mind.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

reporterdavid

Talking about Nickelodeon Brawl: it costs 4,99 to get Jenny , it costs 11,99 to get the other two (Hugh and Rocko) as well in a pack. Its not a free extra like Garfield or Shredder.

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

TheJGG

@BruceCM I imagine that was the only selling point of The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Which is just as good since that's all I remember! That's the ultimate failure of a movie; if you can only remember one thing that shouldn't have even been in it. Who puts the killing of Smaug at the start?!

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
Gran Turismo 7 (PS5)
Nintendo Switch Sports
Metroid: Dread
Breath of the Wild (NS)
LEGO Star Wars (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

Fizza

@Kermit1 @Snatcher I know you like people to ask you for permission before getting your FC so do you mind if I add you? Also, a small request along with that if you don't mind, would you make sure not to say or show what mine is? I like to keep that private personally.

Edited on by Fizza

Banjo Kazooie
Splatoon 2

Fizza

Tyranexx wrote:

@Fizza Gina's name is duly noted! I have TGAA backlogged and suspect it'll be a little while before I play the two games...likely sometime after I get around to playing Ace Attorney Trilogy.

When it comes to the AA Trilogy, make sure, no matter what, to NOT look up the games whilst you're playing through them or you may see something you'd rather not have known about. That's the magic of the original trilogy: I had no idea what to expect going in and what I got far exceeded what I thought it would be like.
If you get stuck on some parts (like I did a few times especially in Trials & Tribulations), I would recommend the stream archives of Ray Narvaez Jr since he has a guide pulled up for himself at all times, showing him where to go. When you then know what to do, click off and go back to playing. I've used his streams for Link's Awakening and Banjo Kazooie as well, they're great.

Banjo Kazooie
Splatoon 2

BruceCM

Well, there is the battle with 5 armies in the book, @TheJGG ... & Smaug is killed quite a way before the end, actually Perhaps I should try the other 2 Hobbit films, they're probably better than the 1st

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Kermit1

@Fizza Okay!

Edited on by Kermit1

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons, Bug Fables, Phoenix Wright Trilogy

Link-Hero

Speaking of The Hobbit trilogy, those movies were a massive disappointment. I had such high hopes for the movies being a fan of the book. Content was added to fit better with LotR, but it went way overboard to the point where they're such a slog to go through. Many scenes were cut or changed to fit that new content. Characters from LotR were forcefully added in where they didn't belong or made sense lore wise. They even practically become the main heroes in the end and replaced certain characters.

There's a reason why barely anyone talks about The Hobbit trilogy anymore and is usually seen in bargain bins, and that's if it can get onto store shelves.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Tasuki

So it's been a year now since my house fire. Things just have become way more complicated the past few months putting me in a dark place both emotionally and mentally. Hopefully things will turn out for the good but as of now I don't see a positive ending to this fiasco.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Kermit1

@Tasuki Well, I wish you the best even though my words may not be helpful. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay healthy

Much love, Kermit1

Zuljaras

@Tasuki Try and do only things you like ... like gaming That is what I do when things do not go well

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

Fizza

You KNOW I have become obsessed with Ace Attorney when I look at this guy and instantly think of Kazuma, instead of the other way round. Lord help me.
Untitled
(Mind you, the first thing I said when I saw Kazuma for the first time was 'Who's this Ryu wannabe?' XD)

Banjo Kazooie
Splatoon 2

Kermit1

@Fizza lol, btw are you gonna send the FC? or did you send it already, because I got like 3 rn and I idk which one is you...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic