Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 60,621 to 60,640 of 96,530

Snatcher

Fizza wrote:

So earlier today, when I was getting Let's Go Pikachu and Skyward Sword HD, I noticed I had €5 left after getting those two games. Purely just to round it off to an even €100, I bought a random pack of Brilliant Stars (the Pokemon TCG set if any of you are confused) just for the hell of it to open in the car on the way back home. I proceeded to pull a Gold Ultra Ball, arguably the most valuable card in the entire 200 card set.
Untitled
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Damn no cap? Thats amazing! I never got anything super rare from cards packs, but I did get a shiny GX mega gard, I'm not sure if it was meant to be apart of the pack I opened, I don't think so.

Mega slowbro one time as well, and a stupid amount of meowths.

But thats crazy, people always seem to get the coolest stuff when there not thinking about it LOL.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@Fizza
I still haven't finished my Let's Go Pikachu. 😅
Last time I played I was in the mission to get badge from gym leader at Saffron City.
There were some Team Rocket soldier over there.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

@Snatcher I literally bought a Pikachu V Box a month ago and got nothing. This, along with my Shiny Yamask hunt, proves that my luck is either incredible or terrible depending on the day.

I know which card you're talking about with that Mega Gardevoir by the way, incredible pull! I have a Gardevoir GX myself which I cherish deeply. My personal best pulls (besides the Ultra Ball of course) include Shiny Centiskorch VMAX, Amazing Rare Kyogre (Shining Fates is a great set) and Alt Art Blaziken VMAX and Dragonite V.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

I've been thinking about collecting Pokemon cards again after having fun categorizing a lot of my old cards. Not entirely sure where to step in however.

@MarioLover92 Rank me among those who doesn't wanna deal with jellyfish either lol. Or sting rays with there stingers intact. Bumblebees can sting IIRC, though I don't recall ever getting stung by one.

With drawing, it helps if I know a subject well and take my time. I've used a few techniques over the years, but I'm far from an expert lol. Someone I know is arguably a lot better at it, but he takes his time and certainly has more patience. He's currently working on a Spiderverse drawing of sorts and has used a magnifying glass to help draw a couple of smaller subjects.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Snatcher

@Fizza Ok so those boxes actually aren’t meant to come with the card on the pack cover and I actually got lucky, damn! I would have to look at my cards again to find my best pulls, but I think one of the, was mega slow to GX I think, don’t quote me on that lol.

Open Pokémon cards are such fun tho, I don’t even know how to play the game, just love collecting them!

You should shiny hunt again since your on a luck streak!

On the topic of Pokémon can we just all agree wile we don’t all enjoy everything sword and shield did the music is boss!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Fizza

@Snatcher I have a particular song from SwSh that I absolutely adore that's very obscure: Budew Drop Inn.

It's a great song in it's own right. However, the memories I have of exploring the hotels in SwSh from top to bottom whilst this was playing will live with me forever. Especially when this is also the song that plays when you get the Shiny Charm. It's genuinely one of my favourite songs in the entire series and one that I can listen to on repeat for hours on end.

Snatcher

@Fizza That’s another thing with the music in these games, you make memories with it, maybe it was a Pokémon, or an area you were in for a long time, but I can’t tell you how much music is grouped up with memories.

Also remember when Toby fox got to make music in here, that was great. I got my own favorites, I would have to look up the names tho.

tekoii

@MarioLover92 Yea, me and you both! I'm gonna try to watch some videos before we play next time, hopefully it'll give me the edge to have a nifty little trick!

@Snatcher Alright, I'll try to let you know next time we do play

@Sunsy Great to hear! Oh are you talkin about my Sonic Adventure stream? I definitely gotta get back to that >U<! I tried adding you on Paladins did you get a request?

@Tyranexx Ahh I actually have that on my 3DS as well.. have yet to play it actually, hmm. Yea.. lotta cool games around rn and coming out. I did quite like the X series though I did NOT play them thoroughly enough, def makes me wanna go back! We seriously need a Battle Network collection.. and Star Force too why not? Oh yea of course Definitely gotta get some races with you and some others on here sometime!!

Edited on by tekoii

🍄 MK8D ▶️ Youtube 🎨 DeviantArt

Fizza

Hey guys, does anyone here know how to transfer screenshots and videos from a Switch to a Chromebook? I just maxed out my video library there yesterday (I record every shiny I find in Pokemon games, I have a problem) and am wanting to transfer stuff over in order to make space. However, the NLife video guide only has phones, PC and Mac so I'm curious how it would work for a Chromebook. If you know the answer, please reply ASAP!

DannyBoi

I had a dream last night. Ratchet was in hospital with a lung problem and clank travels to the hospital through wires to it and enters his body through the same method. Clank then curls ratchet's lung up and then takes it out of his body through the wire. Any interpretation of the dream?

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

QwegieII

@DannyBoi New game Dr Clank, is gonna be relased next year.

I once commanded the great chicken army, i am retired now though.
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts; so study hard and be evil.

DannyBoi

@QwegieII If insomniac actually announce that😮😮😮

Anti-Matter

Doctor Clank lol...
I want to see another spin off of Ratchet & Clank games like Ratchet Party, Ratchet Kart, Cooking with Clank, Rivet Fashion, Dr Nefarious Laboratory Simulator, etc.

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi

@Anti-Matter I can't look at clank in the same way😅😅😅. Why would clank steal ratchets lungs?

QwegieII

@DannyBoi He isnt stealing them, he is removing the bad lung then going back to fetch a new one to put in, the lung foldy thingy majig can only fit one lung at a time.

DannyBoi

@QwegieII Only problem is, ratchet was desperate for air. COULD HE MAKE IT IN TIME?????

QwegieII

@DannyBoi I am sure Clank knows what he is doing, though are you sure it was clank and not Klunk.

Edited on by QwegieII

DannyBoi

@QwegieII yes, and although it was clank, I forgot to mention he had evil intentions.

QwegieII

Well the galaxy is doomed then, clank has gone evil ratchet is dead, its all over. We have to trust everything to captain Qwark now...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic