Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 961 to 980 of 990

Link-Hero

@Anti-Matter
Not only you throw a temper tantrum whenever someone shows or even hint at something you don't like, you bad mouth them about it as well. There's a reason why barely anyone on NintendoLife talks or thinks positively of you anymore.

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Snatcher

@Zuljaras I trid but it just post it on the site can you give me a step by tep guide plz?

Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Well you go to the site and register.

1. You make an album if you want.
2. You drag and drop or select your art/photo on the site to upload it.
3. Then you select a method of displaying the image for other sites (embed code). For example I use "BBCODE medium" and if someone want to see the image in its original size they just click on it.

Easy as that.

UPDATE:
Now I will upload my WIP of "The Farm".

Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ok I will try that I'm going to upload a meme first then one of my drawings maybe not tonight but I will. Edit: I'm a new artist I have only been drawing for about a year so i'm not the best at it but I Love drawing bast on how I feel I have been doing among us as of late.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

Snatcher

Untitled like this right? This is a meme I made when 3d all stars came out I will post one thing of my art But remember I'm going to delete it i'm not going to keep it on here for long as I don't feel like i'm a good artis.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Yes but the image does not exist. You uploaded it?

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya I can see the meme on my end of the screen you cant?

Snatcher

Snatcher

Untitled how about now? @Zuljaras maybe its bc I did not make a account before, I might not be able to respond my laptop needs to charge.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher I see the image now

Also you do not have to worry if you are good or not.

Art is art. Some people might not like it but others might love it.

Just post it and have fun!

Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
I don't understand that you keep antagonizing me as a bad people. 🤨
Btw, i have a skill of drawing.
You can see my artwork from my deviantart and also here.
Don't tell other peoples that i don't deserve for appreciation.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

@Anti-Matter We know you need praise. I can see the attention seeking in you.

Just do not tell other people they are bad because they like R-rated stuff and everything will be ok.

Zuljaras

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Thanks dude I will post one of my newer ones and then maybe one of my anime ones like I said I'm new to art but I will have fun thanks for the support, I think I will post it tomorrow I want to go to bed I hope you all like it, I am still going to take it down has I don't really want to be known for my art I just really love games. I just kinda want to stay between the artis comunity and gamer but i'm more on the gamer side and I would people to see me that way.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

Snatcher

So I'm only going to post one thing of my art and one thing only then I will take it off Maybe if people like it I will post more.

Snatcher

Link-Hero

@Anti-Matter
I'm not antagonizing you as a bad person. All I've been doing was point out all your self-harming behavior and why a lot of people have problems with you. Even if I was, I don't even have to lift a finger as you've been doing that all on your own.

Now, your art. At first, I liked how much effort you clearly put into them and making your own style. However, after seeing all you've uploaded and learned more about you, I come to dislike them. You're so damn repetitive. Every character has the same physique and poses with the only difference is the skin color and whether or not they're human. A talented artist always attempts something new to help improve their skills. For example, an easy way to differentiate them is by making your creation tall, short, skinny, average, or fat.

Why always draw them the same? Oh wait, I know why. It's your excuse so you can display your fetish fantasies for the world to see. We know you get your jollies off over muscle-bound men, we just don't need to know that. No one else here informs each other about our fetishes. So why do you constantly have to?

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
That's my signature drawing.
Peoples will recognize my art style from my signature drawing.
I mostly drew them in Chibi proportion as i really like Chibi form.
Used to be i have ever drawn in normal form but not really anymore. I can show to you next time if i have a time.

If you think i just only draw one note looking, have you checked my Wraith from previous page?
I have a set of Halloween characters in Chibi. Spooky but still safe looking.

Btw, i still preparing my upcoming Calendar 2021 featuring two different themes: Ice Skate Boxing and Avian Kickboxing.
I tried to explore different ideas for my Chibi boxers because i still found nobody have ever drawn like my ideas.

Yes, i will keep drawing Chibi six pack dudes because there are some users on here and on deviantart like my Chibi six pack drawings. Maybe only you that dislike my art style but that's fine for me, every people have their taste.

Btw, have a nice day.
I tried to be nice with you.

The things i LOVE :
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Eurobeat songs
3. Japan
4. Six pack dudes
5. Cute Chibi looking
6. Boxing & Kickboxing
7. Girly games
8. Life simulation games
9. White & Blue colors
10. Anthro animals

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Eel

Sigh this again.

Please just put him on ignore already. Going in circles around him like a morality biker gang will accomplish nothing besides disrupting the discussion.

And yes, it's not only him who complains about these call out posts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Zuljaras

@Snatcher Do not get into that action. Lets just keep it about the art here.

Zuljaras

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic