Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 921 to 940 of 2,537

MyNameIsRandy

@Zuljaras are all your sculptures polyclay? What kind? I've tried super sculptey but it's way too soft. I prefer chavant nsp soft or medium but it's an oil based clay so needs to be molded and casted to paint it.

Switch SW-3961-9294-9210

Zuljaras

@MyNameIsRandy Super Sculpey is the best. If you want firmer clay use Super Sculpey Medium or Super Sculpey Firm.

But for doing fine details and stuff you use Super Sculpey, bulk with tin foil and armature wires.

I also have Fimo, Cernit and Sculpey Soufflé and Sculpey Premo but I use them only for jewelry.

I would never think about using anything else other than Super Sculpey for sculptures it feel just perfect. I have so much control with it.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Anti-Matter

January 2021 is almost finished.
Here are my galleries for February 2021 from my Boxing on Ice and Sky Boxing calendars.
Untitled

Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Looking good again, my friend. My compliments.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Really? So, is that going to be the biggest sculpt you've done so far, or is it going to be a miniature city? Either way, sounds cool.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX I want to make it bigger than my previous. I want the base to be bigger than a Switch cartridge case. All I need is to find the perfect base material like those hardboard things.

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Looking forward to the next images.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Tis will be most epic.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras OOOOO can't wait to see this, please take your time its going to be amazing when its done.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Cool. Moveable buildings, huh? Kinda makes me think of that movie Mortal Engines...

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Well, not really, actually. It was just a sneaky nod to the movie. Think of it as me smiling knowingly...

I don't quite know what you mean by "you could just not have them if... "
Does that mean that you're making it to order? As in you're going to shape the city to someone else's liking instead of according to your own idea?

I'd rather see it being built like you yourself want it to become.

By the way: how big is it in real life? Perhaps you could put a soda can or something next to it, as a reference point.

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX The town is built in the exact same way as in the game. I just want to have the buildings being detachable like you build them in the game. More like a gimmick interaction.

You will not be able to move them anywhere you want or it will look ugly as each one will all have unique indent in the terrain.

Here is the scale and how it looks fully built in the game.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Zuljaras

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras Ah, Might & Magic 3, right? I must somehow have missed you mentioning that your town would be inspired by that.

Anti-Matter

I drew this for my drawing lesson grade 4.
Untitled
@bimmy-lee
What do you think about my Boxing arts 2021 ?
Untitled

Untitled

I saw you last time logged in several days ago on different thread.
Long time no see and i have tried to contact you from Instagram chat but alas, not connected.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic