Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Artists Thread

Posts 881 to 900 of 2,496

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ok I will try that I'm going to upload a meme first then one of my drawings maybe not tonight but I will. Edit: I'm a new artist I have only been drawing for about a year so i'm not the best at it but I Love drawing bast on how I feel I have been doing among us as of late.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Untitled like this right? This is a meme I made when 3d all stars came out I will post one thing of my art But remember I'm going to delete it i'm not going to keep it on here for long as I don't feel like i'm a good artis.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya I can see the meme on my end of the screen you cant?

Snatcher

Untitled how about now? @Zuljaras maybe its bc I did not make a account before, I might not be able to respond my laptop needs to charge.

Edited on by Snatcher

Zuljaras

@Snatcher I see the image now

Also you do not have to worry if you are good or not.

Art is art. Some people might not like it but others might love it.

Just post it and have fun!

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Thanks dude I will post one of my newer ones and then maybe one of my anime ones like I said I'm new to art but I will have fun thanks for the support, I think I will post it tomorrow I want to go to bed I hope you all like it, I am still going to take it down has I don't really want to be known for my art I just really love games. I just kinda want to stay between the artis comunity and gamer but i'm more on the gamer side and I would people to see me that way.

Edited on by Snatcher

Snatcher

So I'm only going to post one thing of my art and one thing only then I will take it off Maybe if people like it I will post more.

Eel

Sigh this again.

Please just put him on ignore already. Going in circles around him like a morality biker gang will accomplish nothing besides disrupting the discussion.

And yes, it's not only him who complains about these call out posts.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Snatcher

@Zuljaras OMG I remember that.

Snatcher

@Eel anti matter or link hero.

Snatcher

@Zuljaras Ya its for the best.

Tasuki

@Link-Hero Maybe you should contact Ant and ask him to block anything to do with muscle bound Anime Chibi characters. I think that's fair since you don't like them let's block it for everyone.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Blooper987

Is there any way I can attach art without needing to upload it somewhere?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Dualmask

First art post, thought I've been following this thread for a while. Thought I'd share some of the illustration work I've done. These are all paid commissions of independent clients' original characters. I do a lot of character design work, coloring, and I've done my own novels and comics as well as an art book. Currently working on a game of my own too.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Dualmask

Check me out on social media at http://instagram.com/jonathanpriceart and https://jonathanpriceart.net

Anti-Matter

Jayden the Blue Jay and Russell the Red Cardinal for project 2021.
Still not finished yet but i will try to finish my projects 2021 before the end of December 2020.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic