Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,026

Undead_terror

Granted, now this thread is deleted and never can be remade....
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I wish to be lazy about it :3

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Fbigabig

@Undead_terror
You are so lazy you melt into nothingness.

I wish for a launch day switch exclusive optional multiplayer shovel knight.

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Granted, but it is the only mode in the game, only local, and very buggy.

I wish it wouldn't rain every day where I live.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Tyranexx

Granted, but you get sleet and snow instead.

I wish there were 26 hours in a day.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fbigabig

@Tyranexx
All of them are pitch black.

I wish for the switch to have high quality cheap games and it becomes the best system every made and Nintendo buys Microsoft and Sony.

Edited on by Fbigabig

1 2 switch is worth it!

Nicolai

Granted. After acquiring the competition, Nintendo becomes spoiled and starts focusing only on low-budget high-profit franchises like New Super Mario Bros, Mario Sports Games, and Mario vs Donkey Kong.

I wish there were no such things as exclusives. Every game comes to every platform, and the merit of a platform is purely on its design.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

ThomGee

Granted, but because of the added strain of developing for three systems, the games are all buggy and the market crashes.

I wish that the Switch has a successful launch.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

StuTwo

....and the market decides the most merited platform design is a cheap Android tablet. All games are now built around touch controls.

I wish for a modern 3D version of the NES classic Faxandu...

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Fbigabig

@StuTwo it is only available as a download code that comes with the nes mini, and is horribly buggy and laggy.

I wish for the switch to support Wii U and 3ds games and still keep their quality.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Tyranexx

Granted, but those are the ONLY games it supports. Retro fans are happy, but everyone else?....Not so much.

I wish the SNES Mini would become a thing, would not suffer hardware shortages, and would allow actual SNES cartridges to be used with the system.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

ThomGee

Granted. The system costs 278,000 dollars, and games are sold sparately, even though there are no games.

I wish I wouldn't keep forgetting to make wishes.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

Fbigabig

@Nintendoer

You just forget the English language instead.

I wish for Nintendo to make so much money 💰 with the switch they buy Microsoft and Sony and make a $100 gaming computer that plays Wii games and is more powerful than all other gaming computers.

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Granted, but that computer is so expensive to produce and fails so badly that Nintendo sells Sony and Microsoft and goes bankrupt.

I wish 2017 had more good things happen than upsetting things.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

Nicolai

had...
2017 is now in the past. It was an incredible year by many accounts, but you missed it.

I wish the January 12th event is written by the industry's best comedy writers, and the event not only blows our minds with the best Switch news, but is also so funny and entertaining that you'd pay money to see it.

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

ThomGee

@Nicolai That is what I get for rushing a comment...

The Switch event is so entertaining that people would pay money to see it. In fact, you have to pay to see it.

I wish typing on my phone wouldn't cause me to make stupid spelling mistakes.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

Fbigabig

@Nintendoer
It doesn't because you can no longer type on mobile devices.

I wish a launch day switch sun moon high quality port

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Okay, you get a high quality picture of the sun/moon on the Switch from day one.

I wish puns were considered funny.

ThomGee

Nicolai

They are funny! The curse is that no one else shares your love of puns. It's a sad life ;(

I wish healthy food tastes as good as junk food.

Got married.

Tyranexx

Granted, but the only games that use it are pointless shovelware. Also, it has a tendency to cause some ghosting in relation to your fingerprint impressions.

I wish for people to stop whining about censorship.

ThomGee

Granted. People start whining about video games in general, and the market crashes again.

I wish the Switch presentation makes good use of its time, and a lot of information is shown.

ThomGee

Sorry, this topic has been locked.