Forums

Topic: General Final Fantasy Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,463

Snaplocket

@Dezzy What trying to say is I didn't like the story. DLC or not.

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

Eel

And they lived happily ever after, in that mobile game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheJGG

Question to all; I'm wanting to get back into my Final Fantasy XII onslaught but I'm a bit stuck. I just left Eruyt Village, and it's not clear where to go...

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours." - Cheshire Cat.

If you'd like to add me on Switch, tag me first!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Vortexeo

@TheJGG I think you're supposed to go to the henne mines after Eruyt Village. Did you talk to the NPCs about finding mjrn?

Vortexeo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

BruceCM

It is Henne Mines ... You'll have to talk to the soldiers in Ozmone Plain to get there, though, @TheJGG

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dezzy

@TheJGG

Thought you were half way through XV?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

TheJGG

@Dezzy I am! But I also realised that I’ve been neglecting 12...

BruceCM

So, are our directions clear enough, @TheJGG ....? A lot of people seem to get a bit lost there!

SW-4357-9287-0699

TheJGG

@BruceCM @Vortexeo My thanks to both of you! I backtracked through the Jungle and unlocked the Chocobo, but when going towards the southern point of Ozmone Plain, there's nowhere to go. I presume that the point where you need the Chocobo's in the Jungle but I shall see!

BruceCM

Yeah, the game should say about how/ when/ where to use them, @TheJGG ....? When there's obvious footprints going into bushes, basically!

SW-4357-9287-0699

TheJGG

Before I make a FF related comment I'll share this FF7 cover; it took me three hours to produce this arrangement of One-Winged Angel! How it compares to the actual song... I'd say this version is better than all of the Kingdom Hearts ones.

Dezzy

Another trailer for the PS5 version of FF7.

The Yuffie DLC contains the Fort Condor mini game (except it's a virtual thing, not taking place at the actual fort) and the Ramuh summon. Also looks like Scarlett will feature heavily. I'm glad they're linking it up with the rest of the main game like this. I just hope you can access it from within the main game rather than needing to select it through a menu like with the FFXV DLC.

Edited on by Dezzy

DarthNocturnal

Intergrade is exclusive for six months... seriously?

I mean, I guess Christmas makes sense, but I'm worried they won't even be allowed to mention a port till that period is up. And that's the more optimistic scenario. It could become a Spring 2022 game.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Dezzy

Yeah I saw that. The fact that they mentioned that at all is interesting. Maybe a bit of a wink to Xbox and PC people that they won't have to wait much longer.

With a game like this, they should surely want to get it out to as wide an audience as possible, to get people invested in the story ahead of the next part.

Snaplocket

I really hope FF VII Remake chapter 2 has alternate outfits because I don't like Tifa or Yuffie's initial costumes at ALL.

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal There's a pattern in the FF Game Pass situation (every 3 months).

• FF Game Pass announcement (VII, VIII, IX, X/X-2, XII, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns) : November 14th 2019
  • XV: February 6th 2020
  • IX: May 14th 2020
  • VII: August 13th 2020
  • VIII: November 12th 2020
  • XII: February 11th 2021
  • X/X-2: May 13th 2021

So it's a reasonable guess that we'll see something like:

• XIII: August 2021
  • XIII-2: November 2021
  • Lightning Returns: February 2022
  • VII Remake Intergrade: May 2022

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheJGG

So. I was chugging along through Final Fantasy X (damn, three games at the same time!) today and I made some very fast progress. I started off in the Macalania Cloister of Trials and finished outside the Bevelle Cloister of Trials. I had already played the game last year, but stopped playing after I struggled against Evrae. Today was different though and I beat it without too much hassle.

Not only did I beat Evrae because I understood the combat better, but also because I grinded like crazy. On some attacks Auron was taking 3500 off Evrae's health after all, and Wakka was absolutely on it. Because of my grinding I also had a massive amount of Al Bhed potions... so it was a cakewalk. Can't wait for the rest of it, I've sunk in around 31 hours so far on this playthrough.

Dezzy

Snaplocket wrote:

I really hope FF VII Remake chapter 2 has alternate outfits because I don't like Tifa or Yuffie's initial costumes at ALL.

I have a slight suspicion PC modders will address that.

BruceCM

Sounds like that's going well now, @TheJGG .... Do keep us posted! (Or me, at least, lol)

SW-4357-9287-0699

Snaplocket

@Dezzy Unfortunately, I don't play on PC.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic