"Open Gate." That’s the first thing you’ll do in Thimbleweed Park. It’s an inauspicious beginning, sure, but immediately illustrative of the kind of experience ahead, mechanically. You’re going to have to get familiar with verbs, instructing your pixelated avatars around the environs of the wider Thimbleweed County as you, as one...
Thimbleweed Park Guides
For the clicks
In the years since launch, Nintendo Switch has hosted games from across the genres, including an array of old-school point and click adventure games — a genre which flourished on PCs in the old days and one which Nintendo's hybrid console offers a convenient way to play. The system's touchscreen makes it an ideal match for games...
About The Game
Welcome to Thimbleweed Park. Population: 80 nutcases.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... You’ve never visited a place like this before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this run-down, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20-year-old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no-one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered – and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987
- Five playable characters who can work together... Or get on each other’s nerves
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace
- A joke every two minutes, guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish subtitles