Sorry, no MagiCat review yet.
Sorry, no MagiCat screenshots yet.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna, Valkyria Chronicles 4, The Gardens Between!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail:...
Beat Em Ups! Fishing! Scribblenauts!
The latest Nintendo Download update for Europe has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Switch Retail - New Releases: Legendary Fishing (Ubisoft, €29.99 /...
"Handcrafted retro experience"
The retro side-scrolling platformer MagiCat, which initially launched on Steam last summer, is headed to the Nintendo Switch. You won't have long to wait to get your paws on it, either, as the game actually launches today for $4.99. This one takes players on a quest to retrieve a stolen artefact, exploring the...
MagiCat takes players on a quest to retrieve a stolen artifact and explore the astounding magical worlds of the MagiCat universe. Using the powers of dashing, high jump, and fireball, along with items that can be unlocked as the story progresses, players must help MagiCat regain the world's lost relic. Players will indulge in a memorable adventure packed with excitement and addictive gameplay.
The game features:
- Handcrafted retro experience ranged from the colorful pixelated art, nostalgic music, and classic platformer gameplay mixed with modern elements.
- World map with many secrets to explore.
- 63 levels each with their own unique boss battle spread across 7 worlds.
- Gorgeous level design with a learning curve that will satisfy those that love to face challenges.
- Various unlockable skills and color schemes for the main character.