Sorry, no Plants vs. Zombies review yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Here are our picks, but what are yours?
We've made it to yet another weekend and it's finally time to relax with some of our favourite games. After the excitement of the physical Hollow Knight release and the horror of seeing Zelda: Breath of the Wild without its cel-shading this week, team Nintendo Life has gathered to talk over our weekend gaming...
Get ready to soil your plants!
Stem a zombie attack in the fun-dead action hit — now on Nintendo DS! A mob of zombies is about to invade your home, and the only defense is your arsenal of home-guardin' plants. You'll have to think fast and plant faster as you zap zombies through day, night, fog, in the swimming pool and on the roof.
Dig into five game modes and add to the action with four all-new mini-games. Take on a friend in Versus mode and choose your side. You can even make your own zombie creation with the Zombatar™! The fun never dies!
- Adventure Mode: Take out zombies before they invade your home. It's important to protect property values!
- Survival Mode: See the fun-dead advance in a relentless horde. How long can you hold out?
- Puzzles: Just because you have a fun-dead problem is no reason to be brain-dead! Grow your brain with these deadly difficult puzzles.
- Mini-Games: The fun-dead come in all varieties! Play different mini-games to take them out!
- Zen Garden: Tend your plants, keep your snail happy, and earn more money to reinvest in your home!
There's plenty of fun-dead to be had in Plants vs. Zombies!