Forums

Topic: General Final Fantasy Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,675

DankPeezy

Anyone have that "special" introductory price for Final Fantasy 15 pocket edition?

Edited on by DankPeezy

DankPeezy

Eel

I bought it, I also had plenty gold my Nintendo coins so it was like 15 dollars.

The game itself plays much better than on mobile, but it kinda stutters every now and then, like it stops a fraction of a second to load something while you move around.

Loading times are also a bit long.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

In what sense.

So far from what I’ve played it seems identical. Just with button presses instead of taps.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

darkfenrir

@Yosheel so they pretty much keep it the same as mobile version? No open world? @^@

oof, guess I'm not picking it up then.

darkfenrir

darkfenrir

@Yosheel Yeah, I know... just that I wish more like the full version, just with this kind of looks. Oh well, understandable.

Thanks for answering

darkfenrir

Eel

I have never played the full version so I can’t compare. But I guess I’m ok with the gameplay here.

The maps themselves kinda remind me of the LEGO games, they’re bigish areas with quests and items to destroy and find, and groups of enemies littered around. The combat is nice, if a little mindless at first.

So far the story moves you along, I’m not sure if you can return to older areas later and do other stuff.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

darkfenrir

LMAO. "Open World" huh xD

Very ironic considering how much they tighten things up

darkfenrir

Dezzy

FFXV updates should be coming either today or tomorrow. They haven't been very clear with their schedule for TGS.

Yosheel wrote:

@darkfenrir heh that’s funny, chapter two is named “the open world”.

That's just copied from the main game. It's the point at which you can go almost anywhere after the first chapter keeps you restricted to the desert area.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

Eugh, they announced yet more silly crossovers for FFXV. None of which look good.

They also noted that the update for Comrades has been delayed but is still coming. Well that's good. I thought they'd just cancelled it. Hope it'll be something quite big then. Like opening up the Niflheim continent for Comrades. That'd be cool.

If this is all they have to announce for FFXV, they really shouldn't have put it on the schedule. This is equivalent to not showing up.

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

The last schedule they gave us said that Comrades was getting 2 more updates and a standalone release too.
My guess is that they've delayed it to coincide with the release of the 4 final DLC and that way they'll sell the whole lot in a "Complete Edition" retail version.
I just hope they reuse the wonderful Amano artwork that the Royal Edition comes with. Otherwise I'll need to buy both and just swap the covers:

Untitled

Edited on by Dezzy

noe22

This game is simply a marvel!
It's a fantastically beautiful open world with creatures and bosses roaming the map, charismatic characters and a very effective gameplay, not to mention the system of skills and equipment. In short, everything I love is grouped in this game!

Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike

Edited on by noe22

noe22

Dezzy

@noe22

You talking about XV? This is just the general FF series thread so you need to be be more specific!

Bunkerneath

Erm, just a random thought popped into my brain just now:

Anyone wondered if the Cloud Amiibo will unlock anything on FF VII?

Let the debate begin.....

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

TuVictus

Yeah, they wouldn't bother, I feel.

TuVictus

Bunkerneath

@Yosheel HA!, but just imagine a Sephiroth, Red XIII or Tifa Amiibo. That would get my wallet screaming for mercy.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic