Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

The_Ninja wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

The_Ninja wrote:

You mean in September? I want to see a couple of stages, but not all of them, but I don't want to see all characters. I still want it to be a suprise for me, but seeing some of the new stages is fine with me, to get me more hyped.

No, it says next month. So August.

http://corocoro.tv/next/

I'd take it with a grain of salt though. IIRC this magazine said they'd do the same thing with SSBB back on the Wii, and they only ended up showing all the characters currently revealed on the oficiall website..

Intresting but I doubt that there will be anything new, however I believe CoroCoro does show new mega evolutions and more new info about Pokemon.... So let's just see of history repeats itself

The only thing I see on that site, well maybe not the only thing but a huge chunk, is mega Yokai Watch info. I understand that, since its a huge hit and a major success for Nintendo and the 3ds.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

2Sang

Datasun_7 wrote:

I'm just happy we got robin, everything else is a bonus.

Yeah I'm okay with some clones as long as they're not total clones. Lucas, Wolf, and luigi are good examples of playing similar but not exactly being clones. I'm convinced she'll have a few different attacks from marth.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Chrome what happened to you man you were such a bad ass in Awakening.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ZurrrrBlattTron

He tried to fight captain Falcon had it not been for Robin poor old Lucy would had been decapitated

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.

Smashed so hard he got deconfirmed.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DreamyViridi

Saw someone on Smashboards mention this and I like it to happen as well.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

I have a strong feeling he will be in.

Here you can see a bit more of Marshal and his friends:

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

ZurrrrBlattTron

I swear if we don't get that "MMMMMM"as a taunt or a sound when ever Marshall pulls off a ko I'll be pissed

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

BandG

MasterWario wrote:

Who is this Marshal guy I keep hearing about?

Marshall is completely unrelated to the chorus men, other than their design being possibly derived from him. (And they do look very similar.) He is actually the mascot of Rhythm Heaven Fever and he along with his 2 friends miss ribbon, and Cam teach you the rules when starting Rhythm Heaven Fever. He also appears in a few of the rhythm mini games.

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

swordx

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't think Kirby needs a fourth rep. No one else in the series immediately springs to mind as iconic as the three we have. Except Waddle Dee but that'd be like putting Toad in smash.

We could always have Captain Toad!

swordx

MrWalkieTalkie

swordx wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I don't think Kirby needs a fourth rep. No one else in the series immediately springs to mind as iconic as the three we have. Except Waddle Dee but that'd be like putting Toad in smash.

We could always have Captain Toad!

Hopefully if there is DLC, Captain Toad would join. If not, then hopefully in SSB5.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Yoshi

I know this is a little picky, but I'm happy they picked the best male voice actor for Robin to use for this game.

For those of you unfamiliar with Awakening, you can choose your voice for your avatar, which is provided by several voice actors. The one they picked for Smash is the one I considered to be best voice in Awakening.

Don't know about the female Robin, though. Haven't played as her...yet!

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DreamyViridi

brewsky wrote:

I know this is a little picky, but I'm happy they picked the best male voice actor for Robin to use for this game.

For those of you unfamiliar with Awakening, you can choose your voice for your avatar, which is provided by several voice actors. The one they picked for Smash is the one I considered to be best voice in Awakening.

I think the voice actors (male and female) used for Smash 4 are the defaults in Awakening. I also prefer these ones to the alternatives.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Yoshi

DreamyViridi wrote:

brewsky wrote:

I think the voice actors (male and female) used for Smash 4 are the defaults in Awakening. I also prefer these ones to the alternatives.

Well...the one in the reveal sounded identical to the one I used in Awakening, which is #2 of 3. According to the Fire Emblem Wiki, Brandon Karrer provided that voice.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

I feel like it's worth noting that Smash Boards had long theorized that the Gematsu leak was based on out-dated information. If this is the case, it's possible that Chrom was originally intended to be in, but was replaced with Lucina in the interest of gender variety. This means very little, as the leak is then questionable because any number of things may have changed since then.

Also, it really bothers me that people acted like we were going to be confined to just those characters, when the leak still looked good. We'd already gotten Rosalina, who was never mentioned, so why not other unmentioned characters.

And speaking of newcomers, I think we'll be getting a lot more than expected. We currently have eleven or thirteen, depending on how you count it. Just a few more and we'll have more newcomers than Brawl.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

Or the leak was fake and just a good guess...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

It could always have been based on real, but old, information.
I could see it happening: "they found out about chrom!" "replace him with lucina then".

Again, who knows.

Also, I'll never know where the Marshal thing came from, the thing specifically stated "Chorus Boys".

Edit: Also 2, the fact that Lucina is Marth without the sword tip gimmick makes me like her more than Marth.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MasterWario

Morphbug wrote:

the fact that Lucina is Marth without the sword tip gimmick makes me like her more than Marth.

I always knew something was weird about Marth. Good to know I don't ever have to play as him again, since Lucina is better for me in pretty much every way.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

UGXwolf

@Unca_Lz Very possible. I never said it wasn't. (In fact, that's the opinion I've held since the Little Mac reveal.) I'm just saying that people are going overboard with their assumptions, again.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic