Forums

Topic: This or That.

Posts 16,801 to 16,820 of 17,058

HotGoomba

TikTok or YouTube Shorts?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

TheBigBlue

I google searched the definitions of both and I’m going to go with Tok, which apparently means Theory Of Knowledge. The more you know

Chair or couch

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Sisilly_G

Princess Zelda. Gurl be lookin' fiiiiiiine in TOTK.

Unresolved cliffhangers or clichéd neatly-tied-up endings?

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

TheBigBlue

Cliffhangers. Keeps you guessing and interested and sometimes sets up killer sequels.

Ganondorf or Ganon (Calamity, Pig Ganon, etc.)

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Kermit1doesmath

Ganondorf... Suavemente!

Unlimited bacon, but no more games or Unlimited games and no games

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

MarioVillager92

@OwlHighway1Revisited Wait, unlimited games and no games? What exactly do you mean by that? That seems to me that it can only be either or. Anyway, unlimited games, I guess.

Nintendo 64 or GameCube?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sisilly_G

GameCube. N64 games, for the most part, haven't aged well visually. Plus, I can play GameCube games "via other means" thanks to the re-release of the controllers that coincided with the release of Smash on Wii U, but I only have the one. I'm tempted to grab three new third-party controllers, as they're really cheap, but it's a shame that I can't find any official controllers that are new and not absurdly overpriced.

Metroid Prime or Metroid Dread?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Sisilly_G

Probably Yoshi overall, but only because I love the design and his voice. But Mario games are among the GOAT.

Super Mario Wonder or Super Princess Peach 2?

MarioVillager92

Super Mario Bros. Wonder. Not gonna lie, though... I'm excited for the Princess Peach game as well.

Mario Kart or Mario Party?

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Kermit1doesmath

Chocolate

Have the ability to fly or Time travel

dysgraphia awareness human

HotGoomba

Time travel. It's basically a quick save function.

The powers of Spider-Man or The powers of The Flash?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Sisilly_G

@HotGoomba : I'm not terribly familiar with their powers, but I think The Flash's fast-travelling abilities would come in handy in more situations than Spider-Man's web-slinging powers.

Between the newly released pastel Joy-Con pairs...
Purple and Green, or Pink and Yellow?

Edited on by Sisilly_G

TeaCatherine

Purple.
Couch or sofa?

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Sisilly_G

@TeaCatherine : I think I almost always say "couch", as I suspect most Aussies do too, but I'll usually say "sofa" if referring to, say, a sofa bed (I would never, nor do I know of anybody that would describe it as a "couch bed").

@Anti-Matter : Ophiuchus.

Regular-sized SD cards or Micro SD cards?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic