Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 23,881 to 23,900 of 96,537

Tyranexx

O_O Everyone is changing their names. I don't know who anyone is anymore! /fakeDrama

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’m stuck in front of someone that’s spouting nonsense. “All of Mexico is banned from selling Nintendo products because they released Smash days early”
And “BotW and Odyssey are the most overrated games. “

Wow, the basement internet crawlers do surface occasionally. I wonder if they treat IRL like a RPG?

Hope you're enjoying your Smash everyone!

@HobbitGamer: Thanks for the kind words. I'm definitely feeling better today. It's not fun walking around with a mental midget hitting the right side of your skull with a sledgehammer. It's been awhile since I've had a bona fide migraine.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

AxeltheBuizel

HobbitGamer wrote:

I’m stuck in front of someone that’s spouting nonsense. “All of Mexico is banned from selling Nintendo products because they released Smash days early”
And “BotW and Odyssey are the most overrated games. “

So was he there to buy the game or just complain about how much he hates Nintendo? Because honestly he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would appreciate Smash.

AxeltheBuizel

DannyBoi

Soulja boy is making a games console. This will be funny!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Banjo-

Can't someone love Nintendo and not love Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey?

Banjo-

Eel

Don't you love when a query has like five or more Joins that exponentially slow it down, and they don't have any practical use?

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AxeltheBuizel

@BlueOcean I guess not, but I don't go yelling in public about how I didn't like Metroid Prime Blast Ball.

AxeltheBuizel

Eel

We don't really know if this person was "yelling in public" though...

For all we know, they were just talking with another human being.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

@BlueOcean Spoiler alert; he said he only played them each for an hour before trading them in.
He also said it made sense Snake was in Smash since MG was on GameCube first like Melee. 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Banjo-

Delibheel wrote:

Don't you love when a query has like five or more Joins that exponentially slow it down, and they don't have any practical use?

???

@AxeltheBuizel I understand but in my honest opinion it is a natural thing for people to say what games they like or dislike regardless of who made them. Breath of the Wild in particular is a very divisive game among Zelda fans. Super Mario Odyssey reduces the typical platforming action and focuses on exploration. There are a thousand reasons for not liking them or thinking that they are overrated.

Edited on by Banjo-

Banjo-

Banjo-

@HobbitGamer OK if he didn't play them then fair enough, he is just bashing them with no real reason.

Banjo-

AxeltheBuizel

@BlueOcean ok. I probably just misinterpreted the original post. I assumed it was someone just yelling at people about how much they didn't like the game.

AxeltheBuizel

Banjo-

@AxeltheBuizel According to @HobbitGamer he said that he played for one hour then traded them so yeah, your perception might be right... It's just that I also think that Breath of the Wild is overrated but at the same time The Legend of Zelda is one of my favourite game series so I agreed about that particular bit. I didn't trade it, actually I got over 500 Korok seeds.

Banjo-

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@ogo79 The thing that people don't seem to realize, is that these digital copies are FAR easier to disable, so even if you would technically still be able to play their single player campaigns, all the developer and/or Microsoft has to do, is send a patch/update to transform your precious digital game into a bunch of utterly useless, hard drive space hogging one's and zero's.

ive never had an update that erases a game lol.
that would be a downdate.
my account names always have ogo79 in them. so they know id punch them in the eye if they ever attempted something like that. its not worth the companies risk. right?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Hellooooo precious beautiful weekend!

Since I'm avoiding the Smash thread because of spoilers, how is it so far?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ogo79

Tyranexx wrote:

Hellooooo precious beautiful weekend!

well hello to you as well

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic