Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Deserted Island Vacation Getaway! [In Another Land]

Posts 461 to 480 of 1,307

SheldonRandoms

@randomlypikachu I saw what U did there

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Joeynator3000

Please don't nickname me....unless its Snowbunny. (because that's what Mizore wanted her crush to call her, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

But not all of us got caught in Pokéballs!

Technically, I wasn't caught in a Pokéball. So can I get rid of my name?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

sugarpixel

And... um... don't mind me... I'm supposed to be in bed asleep right now... why am I still posting here... heheh...

um... goodnight!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

@SheldonRandoms XD I actually didn't realize what I was doing there till after i said it. Guess I just really like that name xP

@Gioku night~

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Yoshi

@Gioku Oh, no no no no no. You give me an answer right now. And yes, I typed your name in just so you'll get the notification.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

SomeBitTripFan

brewsky wrote:

Gioku wrote:

But not all of us got caught in Pokéballs!

Technically, I wasn't caught in a Pokéball. So can I get rid of my name?

We engaged you in a Pokebattle though, and you simply came to our side...

Wait! WHERE DID WE GET THE POKEBALL FOR CAPTURING @mistman12 ?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

@SomeBitTripFan I revved it up in my fryer, of course!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Ninjad. >:0

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

mystman12

Well, I guess I have the nickname Debbie Pickles. I'm not sure if this, or being a hobo would have been better. So, anyways, we planning on leaving tomorrow? We've been on this island for quite a while, and we haven't even found the treasure yet! The GLADiators are asleep, maybe we can get the treasure right now and then leave tomorrow morning very innocently so they don't suspect us of stealing the treasure!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Yoshi

We need to focus, guys. We'll focus on technicalities when we get out to sea!

We have to deal with the MADiators and find the treasure!

Wait a minute, what am I saying?? We need to get off this island! No time for detours!

EDIT: Apparently, @mystman12 and I have differing views on what is happening right now.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

mystman12

brewsky wrote:

EDIT: Apparently, @mystman12 and I have differing views on what is happening right now.

Wait, you mean to tell me those gladiators with the torches and pitch forks AREN'T sleep walking? Whoops.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

randomlypikachu

... I'm just gona shoot stuff now, see where it takes us. shoots at the MADiators

SheldonRandoms

I REV UP THOSE FRYERS, CAUSE I'M SURE HUNGRY FOR ONE..........TREASURE LOCATORS

So when do I get to use my オーバーレブスパチュラ(Spatulas of revving). I WANT TO FIGHT SOMETHING MAYBE!?!?!?!?!

randomlypikachu

Use it now, we're going to destroy an island nation in the name of treasure hunting!

mystman12

Well, @SheldonRandoms, apparently @randomlypikachu has pretty much started a war with the MADiators. I see three different paths we can choose:
1. Fight the MADiators, turning the survivors into SADiators, who will no longer have the will power to resist us and we can take the treasure at ease
2. Negotiate peacefully with them, turning them back into GLADiators and offering things, like revved up stuff from SheldonRandoms and some of my top notch pinball machines.
3. Get off the island now and hope for better luck on the next island.
Do any of those sound good?

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!

SheldonRandoms

I have three of them, so that means......I'll use them all at the same time XD

I gotta test them out, SO THREE SPATULA STYLE ATTACKS ARE TO BE REVVED UP!!!!!!!!!*

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Awesome, now rev us up some beaten up MADiators with jellyfish jelly!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.