It's a great time to be a fan of golf as not only is the excellent WHAT THE GOLF? landing on Switch this week, but also Team 17's eagerly awaited Golf With Your Friends, which is looking very promising indeed (as you can see yourself from the trailer above).
This mini-golf game offers simultaneous gameplay for groups of up to 12 players, so it will be perfect for playing with your friends online!
Here are a few more details about the game if you are on the fence:
- 11 courses: Players can tee off on a variety of courses, including a volcano, prehistoric putting in the museum, and even an intergalactic round in space!
- 12-player par-ty: Play with up to 12 friends in simultaneous putting action
- Game-changing effects: Power-ups and surreal effects change the game of golf in major ways, from warped gravity to misshapen balls and everyone’s favourite – ball collision!
- Wacky game modes: Explore outside-the-box challenges aside from the traditional game of mini-golf, including Golf With Your Friends’ takes on hockey and basketball
- Make the ball your own: Customisation options include skin, hats, and trails to personalise the golfing experience
The game launches today, and we'll have our review ready later in the week, but in the meantime check out the trailer above and let us know if you plan to pick this up with a comment below.